Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing > Indoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

First time with sensi strains.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Costagrow View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Costagrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: First time with sensi strains.
    Posted: 11 January 2012 at 20:33
Hello friends. I am Costagrow, from Costa Rica a small country in central america. I have 3 skunk #1, 2 sensi fem mix, 2 chesse and 3 power kush. The plants are about 1ft tall i use 250w HPS also i have another unit to flower total 500w. The room is 3ft x 4ft x 6ft tall. i not sure when i have to change to 12/12 i want plants about 1m no more tall. Can somebody help me please. Pd. Sorry for my english!
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2012 at 06:28
You can switch 12\12 already if you want shorter plants that 1m. And Id put when switched 12\12 that exrta HPS in the game
Costagrow View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Costagrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2012 at 08:29
Hey, tanks for replay. . The indicas from the fem mix are small 20cm i want to keep them for a couple of weeks more in vegetative. Here outdoor is 12/12 all year like a big flowering room! I have some plants outdoors too, from my own cross. Nebula x sativa loca i will bring some pics of mi secret gardens. tanks.
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2012 at 17:38
Hi Costagrow!
An indica can stretch 100 % after starting the 12/12 period, so if you go 12/12 when 50 cm then you (can) get 1 mtr.
Succes with your diary!

Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
Costagrow View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Costagrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2012 at 18:21
Tanks for the info martini, i not sure whit strains are. But are indicas whit big dark green fan leaves, gross steam and shorts thats the other plants. i hope people here can help me to identificate, looking others grows i tink probably are skunk kush. Saludos desde el otro lado del mundo!
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2012 at 19:34
The names you gave are indica's in my opinion.
Skunk, cheese and kush.
I like the kush smell and easy to grow type of plant and the taste ofcourse.

Saludos desde el otro lado del mundo!
( i copy and paste this..%3coving%20it)
Saludos!
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Costagrow View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Costagrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2012 at 21:30
Jeje su español es muy bueno señor. This is my first time whit mostly indicas stains, always grow sativas here taken seeds from compress weed coming from costa rica, colombia or jamaica. My first time whit pedigree seeds was last year... For my foul 4 of the 5 nebulas dead. The survivor was a male! This time is diferent, I am very happy whit all my new feminized plants. Saludos.
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2012 at 23:11
Well a male is more than nothing! U can use him with your sativa girls. It can give a good mixed strain with indica and sativa influences. Olé.
If your seeds are from Sensi , it will give you a goodsmoke!
Buenos dias se'nor, Olé
Costagrow View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Costagrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2012 at 01:38
Originally posted by martiniGR

<!-- bmi_SafeAddOnload(bmi_load,"bmi_orig_img",1);//-->

Well a male is more than nothing! U can use him with your sativa girls. It can give a good mixed strain with indica and sativa influences.
Thats exactly what i do. Now i have 8 healtly plants i veget indoors to 20cm and induce to flower outdoor now in the day 16 of flower 10 days from show the sex. I have pics.

They are in 7.5L garden bags filled whit a mix of organic potting soil and soil from the forest in 50/50. I just add water the first 30 days whit no problem. For flowering stage y have a 4 pack of Blue Mountain Organics nutrients. saludos!
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2012 at 21:45
Muchos nice plants! But.. why do they have no sideshoots? stood they very close to eachother or something?Or is it the strain?
Nice camouflage net too, succes with your grow, the crossings can give a nice variety pheno for  your climate!crossing and growing seedlings cost some time but the result pays back, and if you make cuttings from it, after much work you will enjoy your perfect smoke!
I did something similar last year, it took a lot of time and i have now my own "fill in a name"haze the so called martinihaze pheno its a cross breed of NL5,Haze,G13,Snowwhite and Amnesia, i have seeds from this plant and i think that every seed will give an other type of taste and variety between sat and ind.It's exciting, adventurous.. we growers are heroes!%3crea%3cy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>