Cannabis Forum > Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum > Hashish
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

High Potency Hash

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Poll Question: What’s the BEST hash you’ve ever tried?
Vote Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
258 [21.11%]
207 [16.94%]
342 [27.99%]
56 [4.58%]
359 [29.38%]

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2010 at 11:04
Citral is the best taste dutch hasheesh, sensi take it in your assortment!!
smoked oil with benzene, stoned but leaving the tongue irritated, i was happy, had only one joint..otherwise i would smoke it again and again, very addicting
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2010 at 14:35
Originally posted by jesse043

Hello I'm new          I took some weed from  freezing to really dry put the weed through  a tea strainer and got some real fine green powder is  this end product kief  or have I made a mistake by doing this                                              Thanks for any help

If it's green, that means some plant matter has been crushed through the mesh to mix with any resin powder that may have fallen from the weed.

Pure resin powder is usually yellow or beige. The green plant matter than has been mixed with it will lower the potency and make it harder to press, but it will not ruin it. You've probably smoked it by now anyway. Hope it was enjoyable.

MGR -  citral is a decent bud, but I have a few favourite strains to make hash from - Jack Flash, Jack Herer, Marley's Collie, Mother's Finest, etc.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2010 at 15:08
but the taste.. citral i love it.. as weed i know an old (sensi)strain with much taste but not so very much resin, if you cross this with haze and afghan and.. that would be nice!!
about hash powder: the white-er it is the fresher it is the higher it is, yellow is older more stoned. green is mostly cheaper quality if you have a good powder it shows it..
the powder will stick to eachother and when you shake the sack with the powder it falls apart en sticks together again, shake and it falls apart, once seen,knowing forever..

Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2010 at 15:53
Really old resin glands (ie from weed that was grown a year or more before the resin was extracted) can be distinctly ochre/reddish-brown. This resin is nowhere near as enjoyable as whitish/yellow/beige resin. It's harder to stick together too.

The colour of the resin powder sieved from weed follows the colours of living resin glands on the plant (naturally).

I like to harvest weed (especially Sativas) when the resin glands are still mostly clear and pale(milky), with very little amber. If one was to sieve resin from this kind of weed soon after it was harvested, it would be white-yellow (with a nice high effect).

If one cured the same weed and extracted resin a few months later, it would be noticeably darker - yellow-beige - and would have more of a stony punch.

If one forgot the same weed and left it unrefrigerated for 6-18 moths, then extracted the resin, it would probably be orange-red-ochre (and be very stony).

Extracted resin glands only display a green colour if the extraction process was too rough and caused plant matter to break up and fall through the screen.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2010 at 16:04
thats right,
then theres something else oxidation, some times for example a good fresh red lebanon  if you crumble some off the block ,will be in a few moments again red brown.. good nepal too
i make not much hash, (see my cannabis images) but i stash the raw material in the fridge including the screen then i take it out, put some in my screen, shake 1 minute and then again in the freezer, repeating that. makes the best .. screened hash is what i like most, i have seen some aghan screen hash+ oil dropped, but give me powder wich sticks to the thumb, well you know..
oldsmoker60 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote oldsmoker60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2011 at 08:54
I remember when around 1970 we used to drive to Montreal to load up

Hash came in to the port there and was plentiful at around 500 a pound (not just one!)

Some of my best souvenirs were the various Lebanese, Moroccan. Both of these so oily and tasty and in different colors.
One "red leb" that I remember for the taste and smell that was a once in a lifetime thing.

Then there was the Afgani that was mostly black but some shades of green sometimes that was out of this world..

Can't forget the good old "Packy" some of the fresh stuff was pretty good

Later in life I made hash with screens, ice and various ways and some of the potency was probably as good as some of the above (depending on what I started with)
BUT you can never duplicate the tastes and smells of the hash I described above.
I could close my eyes today and smell  and identify Leb, Mo, Pak, Afgani, Indian and others like an old wine conoisseur

openmindgenetic View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote openmindgenetic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2011 at 05:36
Most potent hash I've ever smoked is perfectly cured honey bee oil, I mean cannabis oil extracted with butane that I make with manicure and skuff. If I could add pictures I would send pics of my oil, become dark brown after some month of letting it dry and moving it with the point of a knif to quit the last bubble of gas that go on forming into the oil for some weeks after the first drying, I had collected it with the finger and rubbed it into my hands to make a small ball of 4 or 5g of hash oil, looking like toffee, and kept it at an ambient temperature of about 20°C and it melted down too slowly to be seen at bare sight in order to end up forming a small plaque of some millimeters of thickness, quite hard, wich I cut very small slices, a tiny bit of hash oil burns better on top of weed and into a bong is how I smoke, the taste is very very strong even with little oil, I can also mention that it was made with several strains like C13 Haze, Amnesia Haze, Free Leonard (G13/Butterscotch Hawaïan), Sour Jack (sour turbo/jack herer). I must also mention that I only have a small plastic honey bee oil plastic extractor made to extract oil from maximum 27g of vegetal material, using each time 2 small refills for lighter, so I didn't only use manicure to get 4 or 5g of very well cured hash oil, but also loads of skuff ("pollen" or light hash extracted using a small replica of a pollinator 150 and whole pollenated female plants well dried inside with a weighth till the plants are nearly crushed to powder).
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2011 at 23:08
the best Hash i ever smoked was bubble hash, it was mind blowing just melted and bam! lol second best was indian charas that was realy tastey followed by pollen scuff etc oooooh i love hash,,CK
Growing Weed is like a Game of Chess! You must think before you move!
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2012 at 00:05
Originally posted by martiniGR

thats right,
then theres something else oxidation, some times for example a good fresh red lebanon  if you crumble some off the block ,will be in a few moments again red brown.. good nepal too
i make not much hash, (see my cannabis images) but i stash the raw material in the fridge including the screen then i take it out, put some in my screen, shake 1 minute and then again in the freezer, repeating that. makes the best .. screened hash is what i like most, i have seen some aghan screen hash+ oil dropped, but give me powder wich sticks to the thumb, well you know..
finger with melting powder
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2012 at 15:37
Hello guys i remember the first time i had oil about 30 years ago,
Everyone in the room could not remember what had just been said yet everyone kept talking,
As soon as i or anybody said anything it was instantly forgotten it was unbelievable it nearly drove my mate crackers but the rest of us just chilled and waited for sanity to come back in the room.
You all have a good day.
Live and let live
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>