Cannabis Forum > Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum > Hashish
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

High Potency Hash

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Poll Question: What’s the BEST hash you’ve ever tried?
Vote Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
306 [19.57%]
497 [31.78%]
344 [21.99%]
57 [3.64%]
360 [23.02%]

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: High Potency Hash
    Posted: 24 September 2004 at 16:21

Please only vote for a traditional hash if you've been lucky enough to have personally sampled it. Legends, word-of-mouth and other people's reports don't count.

If you vote for pollinator or ice-lator and you know what strain was used to make it, please include this info.

If you vote for hash oil and you know it was made with butane (most commonly available oil is made this way, 'jelly' hash is made with butane oil), please include this info.

Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
seeroseero View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower
J5R

Quote seeroseero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2004 at 17:31

Personal Pref. Traditional Blonde for sure!

As we northern Europans call it.. Khif  I LOVE IT!

milehigh View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote milehigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2004 at 20:56
The blonde is very nice, but my favorite is stuff like "The Grey Area" sells "Grey Mist Crystals". That is the strongest I have smoked. This may not be classified as hash, but I think it is the same material, just not pressed. I also like the bubble hash, but have never asked what the source was.

milehigh
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower
J5R

Quote seeroseero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2004 at 11:52

Grey Are sells a lot of their Khif. Which is probably the one you smoked.

It comes from different plants and is pure crystal 'shake' from the buds.

Big up to the Chiefs of G.A. Steve & 'Doorgaan'

Agricolas View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Agricolas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2004 at 21:19
gotta say guys, it's a shame the good stuff never gets far from Manali, all the charas in the 'Dam is dirty commercial crap, but when I was in India, it was definitely without peer
Hydro_aussie View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Hydro_aussie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 15:00

I have to say that in nepal the charas and the pollen were exceptional. Wish we could have some of that over here.

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower
J5R

Quote seeroseero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2004 at 21:30

High there,

I have to admit. Not very often will you find good charras in the coffeeshops. However, you do HAVE to know where you're looking for it. Ofcourse the same stuff gets here eventually. Just like with any other product you will find rip offs left and right. I guess you could say all the coffeeshops sell commercial stuff... This goes for all hashish, grass, etc...

I Remember the Wolke Wietje USED to have Great stuff. I mean, GREAT stuff. But then they got closed...

heh...

I'm sure you'll be able to find something good

Rolladen View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Rolladen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2004 at 22:12
Do a bit of Hemp Oil on one or two piece/s of Shugar (whit a Knife). So you'll get the longest Flash you've ever had!!! (about 24 H with two)

Greets from Switzerland!
Don't dream your life, life your dream!
hydrogenum View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote hydrogenum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2004 at 16:41

i think in my little opinion that black afghan, charas, ketama are the best...

you smell where they are coming from and the history of traditions of the human race.............

BOM

hail to shiva

Edited by Ganja
we can go far away...
hydrogenum View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote hydrogenum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2004 at 16:49

ahhhhhhhhhh..............i was forgetting about oil of marihuana...

this year have good quantity and quality from the outdoor fields near venice...italy...also had the possibility of making a "first quality" oil of marihuana

chosen only indica flowers of cannabis - no leaves - no plants - only flowers

1 moon under alcohol 95% (1 moon is about 28 days)

1 night on lowwwwwwww fire

results:

no alcohol part in my oil (OLIUMMMM.......)

9 grams of oil from 50 of grass

i also tried one time to leave the grass in alcohol for 2 years...BLEAHHH wasted grass

you don't like oil?

peace

Edited by Ganja
we can go far away...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>