Cannabis Forum > Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum > Hashish
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

High Potency Hash

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Poll Question: What’s the BEST hash you’ve ever tried?
Vote Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
306 [19.57%]
497 [31.78%]
344 [21.99%]
57 [3.64%]
360 [23.02%]

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Senseeded View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Senseeded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2004 at 13:59

Hashoil is too strong for me. AND I don't have time to play around trying to make crap hash.

I smoke Moroccan stuff. As Blond as i can get it

These drugz really gotta hold of me...
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2004 at 13:30

The thing is, if you DON'T play around, it's very easy to make the finest quality hash on earth.

If you actually have decent weed to make hash from, it won't turn out crap unless you really mess it up.

Otherwise it's easy and VERY rewarding. Like following a simple recipe and ending up with a world-class gourmet meal.

Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Delta9_Dude View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Delta9_Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 17:00
Getting Hungry now!
Havin' a bud, watching the game..
Kron_weed View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Kron_weed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2004 at 20:59
You guys are LUCKY, i live in Canada and cannot get quality hash at the coffee shop... maybe it will legalize soon but, my absolute favourite hash would be butaine extraced honey oil.........hhhmmmm.... oil........ and i gotta say guys, when loggin on, its hard to read those numbers when urrr stoned...owell
=***currently growing..."BAGseed"
Mazaar View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Mazaar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2004 at 06:36
Hash-oil.. the real deal.. A very rare thing in the areas I visit. And Im not talking about the extractions made with different kinds of alcohol anybody with a little kitchen expertice can produce eventough these are among the strongest thing I have ever tried. Its HASHOIL im talking about.. And since the wote is about the best rather than the strongest I definitely vote for the oil.. The high is, admitted, very strong and lasting, but since its very mellow at same time, and I now have found my limmits, its the way I want to go. As a hardent bongsmoker the oil come in pretty handy.. But.. I cant really decide wich is the stronger substance, but I believe its the extractions and I wonder why they arent listed.. The strongest Ice I have tried was made solemnly from ww-buds, a true trip into space, but with these kind of products I still prefere shake.. The taste is softer, sweeter and smoother, and again, very handy at the table.. Hash is a four-process-deal(collectin, pressin, preparation, smokin), shake only three, with one of them very easy compared to hash(the preparation)
Best strain for cashcropping?
jumbo View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote jumbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2005 at 10:28

hi guys,

i would like to tell you that if you try to make oil yourself in your house you'll make nothing  . Better for you smoke the wead and have fun ....

i prefer not to smoke hash or to make oil , but to grow up my wead myself .Ihave a question for you . Last year i had a plant that hapen 2.45 meters  and made wonderfull flowers ,but but this wead was not strond and how much i smoke the effect was nothing , and now my question How can i be sure that my plants will be strong what i didn't do and what i have to do to have what i want ,What kind of chemicals i have to give to my plants to make them killers:                                                           your friend from bulgaria JUMBO

dr-ben View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote dr-ben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2005 at 18:16

Hi everybody!

In my country, it isn't easy to find good hash, we never exactly know the source of the product and what it contains. But my many travel in amsterdam permit me to say that skuff is the better!

don't drink and drive, smoke and fly!
lctric View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote lctric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 20:33

The "Best" hash ever smoked in terms of stone and flavor was Power Plant Ice-O-Lator that I was lucky enough to share with Mila from the Pollinator Co.. This stuff looked like Chocolate Ovaltine and was immense.

The smell and effects of a good blonde morrocan are hard to beat though. The Golden Soles from Grey Area was stellar last time I had the opportunity.

the_chiefter View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote the_chiefter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2005 at 00:31

True Dat, True Dat. I love when you take that first blond pollen hit... is like this sour taste that overwhelms your mouth. Kinda like when ya mouth starts running from some sour sweets.

I luves my blonde pollen :D

I got bikini lines on my bud...
stashman View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stashman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 17:28

Here in England I like the polm ( Morrrocan ). There is some hash over here called Soap Bar - made in Morroco but completely adulterated, so bad that people started to refuse to buy it ! But getting back to it a friend of a friend managed to get hold of some very nice bubble hash, costly but the qaulity was very nice, made from the resin glands off of Kali Mist by serious seeds, and G13 x Hashplant by sensiseeds. That was my all time favorite

Peace

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>