Cannabis Forum > Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum > Hashish
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

High Potency Hash

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Poll Question: What’s the BEST hash you’ve ever tried?
Vote Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
221 [18.74%]
204 [17.30%]
340 [28.84%]
55 [4.66%]
359 [30.45%]

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
reeferman View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote reeferman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 16:17

The Best: Bekaa Valley, Lebanon-- Red, charas-style

Year & purchase Location: 1972, The "sleep-in"/Amsterdam

Characteristics: extreme density due to press; came in 2.2 lb.  muslin covered bricks. Took 15 minutes on a covered chaffing dish to warm it enough to cut.       

Taste:      Incredible; slight after-taste of  "pine" resin taste                                                  

....thoughtful grower....
Delta9_Dude View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Delta9_Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 12:32

That Sounds YUMMY...

Is this coming from a travel report or are you actually posting everytime you light one? ;)

Havin' a bud, watching the game..
stickyfingers View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote stickyfingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 06:54
just made 3 grams of hash using iceolator used choc chunk strain needed 200 grams of leaf to make tastes like hindoo kush.
dmdm View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote dmdm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 09:14
yeah u cant go wrong with a little homemade hash

i will be doing a couple of runs with my bubblebags either today or tommorow,depends if i finshing chopping down today or not.
tikoman View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote tikoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2005 at 10:46
Ý've sampled some great moroccan, afghani, indian and dutch hashes from coffeeshops like greenhouse, de tweede kamer etc. Though, when i was in amsterdam, in 1999, ice hash was not available so never tried it.
But the best hash i've ever smoked was in Turkey, and it came from the Iranian border, it was made with the sieving method, the colour was reddish brown, not so soft and not rock hard, it smelled and tasted different from any other type of hash i tasted, the effects were something between black hash and blonde hash. When i took 3 hits from a joint i felt so amazing, i started laughing and it went on for hours, i must say, i never had any pleasure like that again. Then i was told that the stuff was a very special hash which was uniuque to that village it was made in. And it was produced very small amounts every year. But unfortunately, i could never come across to that stuff again. Ý wish i could get some more ....
mriko View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote mriko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2006 at 11:44
woof, hard to make a choice !

in my top 5 I would put :

Chitral pounded gardah : dark, soft and ultra sticky. one hit wonder. got it in a coffeeshop in maastricht more than 10 years ago. true rarity.

Shebarghan purple charas, afghanistan. Daaaaark purple delight, that one was half a hit wonder. Absolutely mad stuff. real flying carpet trip. will burry anykind of ice/water or western so called hash. bought in Peshawar

Apple jungli from Kullu valley. rubbed high in the mountains by an old man who's the last to know how to make this one. smells and taste like apple. absolutely amazing. very trippy high. bought in Nagar

Kashmir twisted gardah and charas. two very different stuff, but two top notch ones. no crack down, the more you smoke themore you get high. makes you pierce throught the skyes, fantastic ! bought in Srinagar

how to forget the Mazar e Sharif ! Chocolate minty taste, strong warming high. A classic. bought in Peshawar.

for blond ones i would select a blond lebanese, bought in Maastricht as well. Extremely potent. extremly pungent and strong taste. so strong one couldn't smoke more than a few hit before getting nauseous, oil coated tongue. very impressed I was.

Moroccan blond polm (made from real local plants, not the rippoff thing made from so called Afghan/Pakistan indica) gifted by Ravi in 2004, Amsterdam (thank you Ravi !). Best Moroccan I ever smoked. great taste, happy and warming high. top notch !

Well that's seven...

Irie !
TempleBall View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote TempleBall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2006 at 16:48

The above descriptions are fantastic! Thanks for sharing!!

Kullu Valley Charas is some of the finest I've ever encountered, in a word "Velvety"

I enjoy the power of ice-o-lator / water hash but for aromatic, sensual flavor I have to go with the higher end Traditional hash

keagrowa View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote keagrowa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2006 at 12:54

The best hash ive smoked Ive made. It being illegal in south africa and far from hash producing places(except Transkei or Swaziland,but its so scarse).

The strongest Ive had was made with butane extraction,MFing strong stuff.Tricky to handle though cause its like warm bubblegum at room temp.

Also very nice was taking a very light 1st rub thru 100/150micron and then mixing that with butane extracted hash oil. Its much easier to work with than unpressed pollen or butane oil on its own and it kicks.Like hell.

For flavour I must go with a straight 1st rub and hot press.mmmm.I find water,alcohol or butane all change the flavour to the harsher side.

All the best hashes ive smoked ive made with my own trim and buds. All of them melted and bubbled when you put a flame or hot knife to it.

KG

BLunTeD4LifE View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote BLunTeD4LifE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2006 at 20:26
the best hash i have smoked came from the Doors Coffeeshop in A'dam...

it was their "Royal Skuff" which was a Nederhash that was pressed from the first shake of White Widow plants...

this stuff had a really nice smell/taste to it... and the FX were awesome... really good for walking around taking in all the sights... best hash i have had the pleasure of smoking!!!

Peace
Roll that sh*t... Light that sh*t... Smoke that sh*t!!!!
alex View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2006 at 17:54
I prefer my own taken from scissors after trimming my unpollen plants.It's grey, very strong and good for cooking.I get 3-4 gr every harvest.
Poland is a wild country
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>