Cannabis Forum > Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum > Hashish
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

High Potency Hash

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Poll Question: What’s the BEST hash you’ve ever tried?
Vote Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
306 [19.52%]
499 [31.82%]
345 [22.00%]
57 [3.64%]
361 [23.02%]

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
buddaman View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote buddaman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 01:56
cheese bubble hash !!!
mike View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2006 at 05:00
i like the hash that i get built up on the scissors when i trimmmy buds not sure if it has a name other than scissor hash i so far think strawbeery cough scissor has is best with northern light's being a close second haze is a runner up for secondleda uno is third along with blue mystic all were grown organacly in soil under a 400 watt hps wit 4 135 watt clf's to light up the corners i have yet to get enough clone of the other strains i got to get enough to try there hash by its self
help my plant's fell over and can't stand up
forsh View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote forsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2006 at 16:09
my own bubble hash
high   waitin for all the girls to finish flower  , and its hash makin time so high
       got trimins and bud off  the girls  top 44
                                                                  purple 44
                                                                  cheese
                                                                   thia /super skunk     , this babys got  another 4 weeks  and she looks so fine 
     just thought id share that one Thumbs Up
  happy growin dudes
forsh View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote forsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2006 at 16:14
  CHARAS   Thumbs Up
  knocked the balls out ov meso high
 happy growin
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2006 at 17:21
hey there  forsh. Is it something imported that you're sampling or your own hand-rolled charas that you made when trimming your plants?

I like the home-made betterso high
forsh View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote forsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2006 at 18:25
 now then GANGA
 sorry dude  it  was imported ?  small  tamazi size  putty in texture , and a wonderful  smashed  stone Thumbs Up
   happy growin
GanjaGreg View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote GanjaGreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2006 at 21:03
Voted for "Hash Oil" cause Ive had some wicked experiences ! But any one smoked
"TempleBall" ? thats some good hash so high
Hazeseeker View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Hazeseeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2008 at 19:30
Voted for Bubblehash, unfortunatly i've not had the chance to try some of the great hashes - Charas, Napalese Temple Ball e.t.c, also i've still never tried Oil either, can't wait to try it for the first time, the Bubblehash i made from the 45, 73 and 120 bags were awesome, looking forward to running some NL5 x Haze through the bags this year, Hazeseeker
redrooster View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote redrooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2008 at 18:58
high all, I have had the pleasure to smoke some great kashmiri charas and blondes from ketama, but today I beleive the best comes from your garden, dry sift or water and ice method, when well made are now the best in the world.
We used to have to travel the world, now just go to your basement and make bubble! That’s progress ! RR
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2008 at 04:38
Although I have a weakness for black Nepali style hash, I voted blonde. The best that used to come into Aus came from Lebanon.

I make a small amount at home, I'd probably turn the whole crop into hash if it weren't for the governments bizarre regulations that treat hash as if it were heroin. So much for harm minimisation.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>