Cannabis Forum > Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum > CannaMyths
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

why is weed illegal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: why is weed illegal
    Posted: 23 January 2012 at 20:14
Once, weed was legal, the story why it is illegal is an old story about Du Pont, Nylon and an old Newspaperguy with woods/ paper.

I believed the story, i wasn't born in the states and not in the 1920's.

Now i have an other opinion about who caused the illegal situation worldwide, it's...
the tobacco industry!
Sounds much more logic to me, its world-wide more or less illegal.
Isnt it strange that they (Tobacco industry ) didnt protest against the weed, while smoking is illegal, making paper from hemp isnt illegal!

I think it started in the US with the old story and after that, in maybe the 60's, the tobacco industry started to lobby in the background against hash and weed.
cant imagine that the tobacco guys ddnt play a role in this...
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
assinomen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote assinomen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2012 at 04:17
wouldent the tobacco industry want in on the potential revenues.du pont was in danger of loosing  its monoply on timber .theres the story of the hemp machine also harry anslinger the guy behind ;;reefer madness;;and linking mj to heroin etc.was proven to be in the pay of du pont.i heard they had drawn up designs for cannabis cigarette packets(tobac ind).. anslinger deliberatly  used the name marijuana to confuse people who grew hemp they thought it was another drug.to criminalize it before the machine was patented.anslinger was in law enforcement..you said you knew the story have you heard all i said before?
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 00:28
agree ; tobacco and dupont de nemour are the killer of hemp !
but what about the killers of the california vote last year ?
i think the business weed growers of there ! so much money ! maybe more powerful than the liberty ! shit!
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
assinomen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote assinomen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 00:53
I am unfamiliar with the californian situation,maybe you could direct me to a link or site that gives the rundown?
T is for truth,for truth is strange,stranger than fiction..lord byron
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 01:03
i follow th info and wait for the result of this vote ! but i don't remember where i see this! but i readed that is the big weed growers ; in california; witch supply the medical coffee make lobbying for voting NO. of course if the vote was yes; then tey will lost a mountain of dollars !
right déductive reasoning ?
assinomen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote assinomen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 01:05
sounds so!
i,ll have a search and get informed,will see from there,but what you say makes sense,same old story!!
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 01:30
ha ! the america second (or first, its depend) god on the bank note !
and yeah when we search we usually found ! have a nice night assinomen !
assinomen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote assinomen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 02:29
have a look at th google earth pictures of the white house and capitol hill etc,from above and the streetmaps of new york they are no accident,a lot of rubbish has been written on the net but these are real .i,ll find the link.
respects.
ps george washington made everyone grow hemp as fencing,and wanted independce from uk.money made the silver dollar,probabaly why he got a bullet in the head!
apparently x percent of the dollar bill is made of hemp!
and i found an obscure document proving the american people still pay a tax to the uk queen!
the more you dig the more unreal things become!
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2013 at 15:01
Originally posted by assinomen

wouldent the tobacco industry want in on the potential revenues.du pont was in danger of loosing  its monoply on timber .theres the story of the hemp machine also harry anslinger the guy behind ;;reefer madness;;and linking mj to heroin etc.was proven to be in the pay of du pont.i heard they had drawn up designs for cannabis cigarette packets(tobac ind).. anslinger deliberatly  used the name marijuana to confuse people who grew hemp they thought it was another drug.to criminalize it before the machine was patented.anslinger was in law enforcement..you said you knew the story have you heard all i said before?
 No i had not heard this,
well what ever it was the maffia industry..
and maybe pharmacy. i mean ever seen an ill canabis smoker??
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
Schwarzenegger View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Schwarzenegger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2013 at 21:56
I think tobacco industry is afraid of cannabis.
Cannabis can bring what tobacco cant ( satisfaction, rich smooth taste, and a worry-free outlook on life).
No one ever phoned me to go smoke tobacco all night and have great fun, but woth cannabis this happens.
The alcohol industry also knows : weed makes people drink less booze.

And yes Big Pharma is in on it too : they hate the idea anyone being able to grow their own effective medicine.
Cannabis is a nightmare for the established industries.

"New shit has come to light, man" -the big Lebowski
 Post Reply Post Reply