Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Super Skunk automatic (help....)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Share_The_Pain View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Share_The_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Super Skunk automatic (help....)
    Posted: 26 January 2012 at 04:24
Hello people

Just ordered some beans of the Super Skunk automatic, and have a few short questions:

1 - Size of the pots ?(i was thinking on using 5-6 liters pots for the last transplant)
2 - The light, should it be 24 hours or less time per day ?
3 - Grow tips ? Grow reports ?

Did someone had tryed these beans, differences between the Skunk automatic ?

Kind Regards

Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2012 at 10:41
It's a brand-new strain, so not too much info yet. Since the Museum has been closed for renovations for a long time now, I wasn't able to test grow the new auto strains. They have been tested, obviously, just not by me.

Final pots should be 5-10lt. It won't make a huge difference to the height of the plants, but a bigger pot may help them to produce better buds.

Auto-flowering strains can grow and flower happily in a constant 18hr cycle.
I don't think a 24hr cycle will speed up the eventual harvest.
a constant 12hr cycle might also be possible (to save power), but might slightly slow down the eventual harvest.

I'd be very interested to compare three examples of a single autoflowering strain - one grown on a constant 24hr,  one on 18hrs and one on 12hrs. I think the end result would be similar, but I hope to try it myself.

Experiments aside, i think that for autoflowering strains, the best balance between speed, yield and power consumption has been found to be a constant 18hr photoperiod.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2012 at 10:46
are they sensi autos hes talking about ganja? i thought they hadnt come out yet?

edit i see that they are, thats it i was thinking of running a few autos this season in the greenhouse just to check them out
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2012 at 12:31
They're White Label autoflowering varieties, technically.

SnowRyder has been joined by WL Skunk Automatic, WL Super Skunk automatic and White Haze Automatic.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2012 at 07:08
Yea Ive noticed same with autos keepin 18 hours whole cycle works usually best whatever autostrain it was. When lowryder#1 came first kept 12\12 whole cycle and plants stayed always about 30cm long and so little bud so next crop switched 18 hours and they double their height and tripled budmass. Also switched 4L buckets to 10L ones
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2012 at 07:17
Hmmm.. Thinkin about next order... There will be money comin to holland in next week, still thinkin strain\s.. Hmm.. No autos.. I miss HK much, its easy, quick and GOOOOD. But this next one will be for $ so Big Bud crossed my mind and Jack F... What happened to Sensi Star BTW??? I liked that one for myself and Silver P. too.
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2012 at 14:50
Silver Pearl is loooong gone... dunno what happened to Sensi Star though. 
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2012 at 06:45
Its over six years now when SPs visited my closet man time runs. SS was good painrelief I remember..

lorenzojohnson1 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote lorenzojohnson1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2013 at 15:26
Hi guys, I have a brief question: is it more suitable to use a 400watt lamp for super skunk automatic or a 250 watt one?
 Post Reply Post Reply