Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

1996 Jack Herer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Melvan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Melvan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2012 at 03:00
Day 20

coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2012 at 18:07
very nice Mel
Growing Weed is like a Game of Chess! You must think before you move!
BP99 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote BP99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2012 at 01:56
Nice plants, I to have some JH actually I have just used my third pack of seeds I grow seed only as a rule, but took three cuts from a plant that was in early bloom and after 60 days they finally started to grow new vegation. I hope to get some cuttings from them, as it turned out the plant that I got the cuttings from was very good so we are hoping for success with the clones.
Excuse my rambling been smoking JH
Melvan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Melvan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2012 at 05:27
Thanks for stopping in BP99. As this pheno was from a pack of seed from 1996, running it only as clone is the only option. A friend of mine on another site just popped 5 seeds from 1998, got 2 females, so I'll be running clones of those soon as well, see how they compare to the '96 stock.
assinomen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote assinomen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2012 at 01:33
i was under the impression that the parent plants were continually cloned .i thought say northern lights#1 has always been from the same pedigree,ive not kept up to date,have strains changed?
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2012 at 12:49
im in the jack herer club ive got a 6 day old seedling and i must say quite excited to have her lol ill post some picks when theres somthing worth seeing i just hope its a good seed as its home grown fantaseed,
so im assuming its sensi genetics they used anyway who knows as long as its close i will be happy i wish i could grow reg seeds i just havent got the space
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2012 at 12:51
oh yeah yours are looking freakin sweet mel,
nice bud formation for there age
Melvan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Melvan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2012 at 06:51
Day 43. She was neglected for a week due to our family emergency. She's sensitive to begin with, and neglect her and she lets you know. I've corrected the issues she was having, but the old damage is still there, but no advancement.

My buddy popped the rest of the seed out the original pack and has come up with 2 more girls. All the seed is gone now. (boohoo) But, there are males being stored, wouldn't be surprised to see some fresh seed of this classic strain popping up.

So, soon I'll start posting a clone run of the new girl here, we'll see how the phenos compare from this same pack of seed.

coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2012 at 13:16
looking good this must be the lady your chopping soon
Melvan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Melvan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2012 at 16:36
@coverking She sure is. She'll cut in about 12 days.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>