Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Outdoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Your guys advice please?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2012 at 12:47
there good points melan has made, also if its not possible to get all day sun then its better to have morning-noon sun than to have noon-evening sun.
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2012 at 14:22
Hello guys and thanks for the advice so far,I will be takeing coverkings advice about doing both a indoor and outdoor grow,I was thinking of takeing cuttings off the outdoor plants to start a indoor grow as it will take me a few weeks to get setup for the indoor grow.
Do you guys see any problems with this strategy?
Sicklehand,the spot i was thinking of positioning the outdoor plants gets sun from about 8 o'clock in the morning till about 7 o'clock in the evening do you think that is the appropriate place to place them?
Thanks again guys and all have a good day.
Live and let live
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2012 at 07:03
8am - 7pm is brilliant, can't get much better than that.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2012 at 08:57
as sl says its brilliant, more then my spot gets 10am-7pm you should be in for a good harvest weather/mold permitting.
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2012 at 09:35
The best I could do this year was 10am - 2pm, followed by a little dappled light. Granted I can get away with fewer hours per day, thanks to the latitude and the hole in the ozone layer.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2012 at 15:25
Hello and thanks for the replies,Seeds have just come a couple of hours ago so there tucked away in a cool place for now while i read-learn and take the advice of seasoned growers such as yourselves.
thanks and have a good day.
Live and let live
Melvan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Melvan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2012 at 18:29
You'll be fine taking cuts from your od plants to start indoor plants. You'll want to top the outdoor plants anyway, might as well root them. Just be sure to have some critter killer around to treat them with. You don't want od pests in your indoor grow, that's for sure.

But, you're a long way off from that, and when u get to that point I'm sure there will be plenty of folks around to give you a hand.
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2012 at 18:46
Thanks for the reply Melvan i am also sure that by the time i come to start i will have a long list of questions for you kind people to help me with,
Cheers and have a good day.
Live and let live
Tokin- View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Tokin- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2012 at 11:43
hey kph,

i'm a bit of a noob as well , i'd love to see some pictures of your plants soon as i'm planning to do an outdoor grow as well, goodluck with your grow
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12