Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Latest News
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

privacy "i like it"button

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: privacy "i like it"button
    Posted: 03 February 2012 at 15:37
this forum has the ï like it "button and others,
i heard today at around 00 hrs on the radio/ radio 1
if i understood well
even if you dont use the button , and even if you have no fb-account, it will be registered for ever that you visited the website. stored per ipnumber.
this can be impotant for the sensi members in less legal countries than the NL.
if this info is true, which it is imo, it would be better for sensi to not use these buttons
i dont know, for me its not so important but when i  heard it i was shocked.
all info is registered for ever.
Big brother, facebook
Unbelievable that people share things with eachother on the web.
Face book is an enormous databank (for ever) all data is in the usa and israel.
these are all inventions brought as 'you like it', evil, and in reality they use info about you, and the info has no value, it can be lied, but its black on white written, for ever.

Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2012 at 09:08
you do not want to get me started on facebook, ie the lagest marketing tool known to man to which people sign up willingly wtf and then wonder why they get junk email/snail mail. crooks as far as im concerned up there with the cia etc,
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2012 at 18:20
the shock is in this case, i  have no facebook account. but they store still info.
we are losing all freedom in small but faster and faster steps, and in the end it wont work.
i understand the commercial reasons, but the info is junk, what worries me is the worst case scenario..times of dictatorship, or just new world leaders, what is their goal??
what is the goal of the community, where we can realy work for?
%3cry what if they want to kill all people that searched for green carpets onthe internet?
and the people that have no internet,will they get killed too?
Thats a joke but its not getting better , more honoust or safer for us the people.

Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2012 at 06:41
Amen brother.. U can spot monthly new surveillance camera way to store nowadays... They wanna put chips in our asses eventually.. 
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2012 at 22:47
I like the idea of clicking an in built like button, but not facebook or twitter. I was shocked to see them on here?
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2012 at 10:01
Please spare us your paranoia, MGR.

The 'like' buttons have always been there. They used to be harder to spot - you had to hover over an icon in the top left, and the list of social media would pop up.

Now they're more visible. That's the only change.

But your original reaction to whatever you heard on the radio is ... what?
Even if you don't click  'like' and you don't have an FB account, your information is stored? Then what difference would the 'like' button make?
Why wouldn't that be the case on every web-page on the internet?
Why is the 'like' button the Mark of the Beast?

For the record, pretty much everything anyone ever does on the net can be traced and recorded, if the person is important enough. It has nothing to do with 'like' buttons, just whether the scrutinised person is worth the time, money and effort required to track them.

If you're going to be paranoid about getting 'killed' for the views you express online, it might be best to avoid the internet for a while.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2012 at 12:44
PMSL @ Ganja
Growing Weed is like a Game of Chess! You must think before you move!
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2012 at 16:35
Originally posted by Ganja

Please spare us your paranoia, MGR.
(edit: i am not paranoia, i didnt write that i am paranoia, i wrote i am worried for foreign smokers for example, i go on, in the NL its not a big problem)
The 'like' buttons have always been there. They used to be harder to spot - you had to hover over an icon in the top left, and the list of social media would pop up.
( yes i see the forum has a new design, but it has nothing to do with my opinion,my opinion is about all sites with a 'í like it button'.
Now they're more visible. That's the only change.

But your original reaction to whatever you heard on the radio is ... what?
Even if you don't click  'like' and you don't have an FB account, your information is stored? (yes)Then what difference would the 'like' button make?
Why wouldn't that be the case on every web-page on the internet?(it  is!)
Why is the 'like' button the Mark of the Beast?
(because we think as internet-users, that if we dont use the buttons we are not registered, but we are, isnt that the mark of the beast?)
For the record, pretty much everything anyone ever does on the net can be traced and recorded, if the person is important enough. It has nothing to do with 'like' buttons, just whether the scrutinised person is worth the time, money and effort required to track them.(thats true, the IP nrs.)

If you're going to be paranoid about getting 'killed' for the views you express online, it might be best to avoid the internet for a while.

The info that is stored by facebook is used for commercial purpose, so in the future we can receive for example emails with for example, newspaper special offers etc, they know for example i view newssites, but if you think about it...
there is no reason for parnoid, i  dont apply for jobs, but most people do, etc.

the solution is imo to visit many sites instead of leaving the internet, legalisation can be arranged if there are enough people visiting cannabis sites.

This discusion was not about the sensisite, but in general, the radio program might be broadcasted because FB went to the stock exchange.
its the new world and some things like FB yes i believe it has tactics of the beast.
So FB is not God is my conclusion!
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2012 at 16:40
Even the radioreporter was shocked by this info btw..
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2012 at 16:59
this thread made me think of this film lol

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>