Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Latest News
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

privacy "i like it"button

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2012 at 17:39
We have always been at war with Eastasia.
And MySpace.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2012 at 02:17
Double plus good!
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2012 at 09:24
excellent crimethink ganja

coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2012 at 14:34
Originally posted by sicklehand

this thread made me think of this film lol

very apt sickle lol
Growing Weed is like a Game of Chess! You must think before you move!
Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2012 at 19:28
Originally posted by martiniGR

even if you dont use the button , and even if you have no fb-account, it will be registered for ever that you visited the website. stored per ipnumber

Its true that even if u dont press the button the sensi site will still record ur details etc etc. When i post on this site it is a sign that i trust sensi seeds, I dont post on any other cannabis sites because i have no real idea who is behind them. To be fair to martini, facebook are well known (in certain circles) to be collectors of information, just like twitter, just like google. These large companys are trying to take over the internet and they are storing up vast databases of information, u would be foolish to beleive otherwise. While its unlikely that its going to be used to bust u for posting here, it is quite likely that it will be used to "channel" ur movements around the web and also to force advertising upon u. We will soon be living in a wolrd where targeted content will be delivered using personal idetification, probably based on CPU id more than IP. It is every freedom loving net citizens duty to resist this. Unfortunately alot of people have no real idea of whats is and has been going on and how it works. I have waffled enough now, but facebook = the great satan? not all that far off the mark.

I remember a few weeks back on the news they were talking about facebook selling shares for some huge sum of money and they were saying that for some reason i dont really understand this meant that alot of the info they had collected on their users was going to end up sold to other people or something. You have been warned :)
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2012 at 21:05
dam straight!
Growing Weed is like a Game of Chess! You must think before you move!
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2012 at 04:15
Originally posted by Proteus

These large companys are trying to take over the internet

Dude these large companies already own the internet, even big brother uses Google to find out all about you.

Google is always watching, always caching and always remembering.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:01
right on sister sarah

Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2012 at 21:02
Originally posted by sarah louise

Google is always watching, always caching and always remembering

Yes it is. I used google to look up a friend of mine that i hadnt see for at least 7 years after he moved to scotland. It took me a few hours to get his home address.  I did this by googling his name, finding his wifes facebook account, googling her name and finding that she had been quite careless with what information she had given out about herself over the internet, thru various chatrooms and sites. Its not like im some computer genius, anybody could have done it. Its good in some ways, but bad in others. I suppose if uv done nothing wrong u got nothing to fear from it, but im with martini on this one. Facebook are well known for pushing the boundrys of people privacy. I have been giving out false information online for years and proud of it %3clown but then again i saw this coming back in the 90s before all this sort of thing hit the news and every site seemed to have some excuse to ask your address and DOB. The whole internet is a great big privacy liability to the vast majority of people that use it.
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2012 at 08:22
FB registers every site u go even when u log out. U cant hide from BB!! Its everywhere, So everybody sit back and just smile watching world turn into ash or go paranoid b4
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>