Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Outdoor Growing > Outdoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Hindu Kush

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hindu Kush
    Posted: 04 February 2012 at 07:56
 I thought I might as well show you all some pics of the one revegged plant I hung onto after having to pack up indoors.

As a memory refresher... seed from a pack of Sensi Indoor Mix regulars, originally called #2 until IDed as HK in flower. The medium is coco/perlite and the nutrients are Canna Coco A+B, my mixed tonic (seaweed extract, molasses and amino acids) and PK 13/14 during flower. Ec has ranged from 1.2-2.0, settled now at 1.8 and pH 5.8-6.0

Here she is with another plant that ended up going elsewhere... the one in the white pot. In this shot the plants had returned to vegetative growth and had just had their root balls trimmed back and repotted... the point where the last log ended.

The next is 10 days later boxing day to be precise...

She grew rapidly through to new year and a week into January needed a bigger pot...

A 50L tub that I used to use to soak coco, got a crack in the bottom so I got the drill out and punched holes all over the bottom and around the base of the pot. This shot is 3 days after moving from the 10L pot to the 50L tub. And a more discreet position down behind the lemon tree.

So did she slow up at all with the new pot? Nahhhhhhhhhh she didn't.... nine days later and something drastic had to be done.

'Drastic' came and was done 3 days later...in the shape of 4 steel garden stakes and a steel mesh panel.

To be continued... time to go water things. %3coving%20it

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2012 at 09:26
Okies where was I... drastic...

To my relief, a couple of days later she looked much better...

By the end of the month, after a few days of poking leaves and prodding shoots...

And that brings us up to today, still no pistil clusters... Slow starter for an indica, unless I have IDed her wrong and she is one of the hybrids. Always a possibility.

sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2012 at 10:13
looking great, id love to be able to grow the indoor list outdoors, looking forward to seeing a table of bud close to harvest day.
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2012 at 11:32
Hey Sickle, yeah there advantages and disadvantages to living here. At least it's a great ganja growing climate. Starting to wish she would get a wriggle on and start flowering otherwise I am going to have height issues again before she's finished.
Melvan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Melvan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2012 at 18:34
Amazing. You are so lucky you can just do that sog right there in your back yard, so jealous. Absolutely gorgeous. Very impressed.
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2012 at 19:02
ive only just noticed, is that a lime tree next to the sgrog'ed plant?
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2012 at 03:01
Originally posted by Melvan

Amazing. You are so lucky you can just do that sog right there in your back yard, so jealous. Absolutely gorgeous. Very impressed.

Yep, I like it too. On the downside, outdoor plants risk getting stolen or worse spotted from the police helicopter. It is very hard to grow indoors at this time of year.  Either your plants are frying in the excess heat or you have to spend a fortune running refrigerated air conditioning in the grow room.

Originally posted by sicklehand

ive only just noticed, is that a lime tree next to the sgrog'ed plant?

Nah, not a lime but the best lemon tree ever. About another 3 months before the fruit will be ripe again. If the weather was a little cooler it would have fruit on it year round.... but it's not a bit cooler lol so the end of the crop generally drops to the ground mid January. Not unusual in the heat at the end of the season to find seeds germinating inside the lemons.
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2012 at 06:49
Mmmm Kush.. Thank God u live somewhere warm, its -30C right now outside, no lemon trees here :D
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2012 at 11:19
lol it wouldn't outside if I didn't live somewhere warm... -30C is inconceivable for me, the coldest my backyard gets is -2C and that's a rare occasion. 

coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2012 at 11:43
Originally posted by sarah louise

I thought I might as well show you all some pics of the one revegged plant I hung onto after having to pack up indoors. As a memory refresher... seed from a pack of Sensi Indoor Mix regulars, originally called #2 until IDed as HK in flower. The medium is coco/perlite and the nutrients are Canna Coco A+B, my mixed tonic (seaweed extract, molasses and amino acids) and PK 13/14 during flower. Ec has ranged from 1.2-2.0, settled now at 1.8 and pH 5.8-6.0Here she is with another plant that ended up going elsewhere... the one in the white pot. In this shot the plants had returned to vegetative growth and had just had their root balls trimmed back and repotted... the point where the last log ended.The next is 10 days later boxing day to be precise...She grew rapidly through to new year and a week into January needed a bigger pot... A 50L tub that I used to use to soak coco, got a crack in the bottom so I got the drill out and punched holes all over the bottom and around the base of the pot. This shot is 3 days after moving from the 10L pot to the 50L tub. And a more discreet position down behind the lemon tree.So did she slow up at all with the new pot? Nahhhhhhhhhh she didn't.... nine days later and something drastic had to be done.'Drastic' came and was done 3 days later...in the shape of 4 steel garden stakes and a steel mesh panel.To be continued... time to go water things. %3c3coving%3c20it

nice plant sarah! i like the growth rate in coco as you say no slow down on re potting when care is taken, my ss just did the same on moving up pot size nice stuff im going to put some out doors this year i think just somthing small and inconspicuous
Growing Weed is like a Game of Chess! You must think before you move!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>