Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

SMOKING IT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>
Poll Question: What method of smoking do you prefer?
Vote Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
315 [23.45%]
491 [36.56%]
151 [11.24%]
350 [26.06%]
36 [2.68%]

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rastakolnikov View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Rastakolnikov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2011 at 16:16
in the wiki. they say there is a hallucinogen substance in these plant ?! have you heard about

Probably some form of DMT. I've not heard of acacia dealbata containing any useful amounts though.
Mimosa Hostillis is generally used, although UK customs are trying to put a stop to it's use over here :(
Champagne for my real friends.
Real pain for my sham friends.
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2011 at 13:45
hi! and lucky britishs! here we have only psylo mushroom in the field or some "kat" ? in PARIS .
but this outdoor season is frustrating ! cause i will do nothing ! except sprout 4 ES for a friend and his garden !
but smoking some good and very special weed named psychosis and some unknow HOONEY MOON MIX . with a coffee ! and the sun ! 25 degrees here ! anyway ! best vibes for all the gardeners for this season and i dont forgot the south hemi. peace.

sorry next pics in fews minutes !
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2011 at 14:00

cheers !
Dougalis View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Dougalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2011 at 02:15
my fave way of smoking was through a chillum , but i only ever smoked it with a mate of mine that used to bring some fucking amazing charas back from him when he got back from travelling over the winter periods , always really looked forward to him coming back. His moved to India full time now:( miss that dude
Dougal and headies 1st grow ! http://forum.sensiseeds.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8380&PID=68955#68955
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2011 at 11:41
I used to love a chillum as well.

Chillums were made for charas, but I preferred to use homemade ice-o-lator hash.

Not sure I could smoke a water-hash chillum these days. It would probably knock me out.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2011 at 13:26
when i lived in portugal a load of hippies came to our town and lived in a cave on the beach for a month or 2, i was made up cause none of my mates were smokers, so i used to go down and have my evening smoke with them. one of them had a chillum, the first and last time i smoked one( he had a kinda cloth that he rapped around the pipe and your hand?
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2011 at 17:31
chilum or pipe ? sometimes cause ...tooo hard for my poors lungs !
this is end !.... my dears growers er er ! just left some GR of weed...snif. i move house in fews months 3 or 4 so...a quick grow !

sorry for my languege..but some WL NL in my head and ...its quite dtrong tooo! DOUBBLE GUM ? will see. ten in cotton paper, 7 spouted after 48 hrs.wait for the 3 others. after some fews months in the fridge ! pics next. peace alls!
sanguenuzoi View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote sanguenuzoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 00:25
Originally posted by Ganja

I used to love a chillum as well.

Chillums were made for charas, but I preferred to use homemade ice-o-lator hash.

Not sure I could smoke a water-hash chillum these days. It would probably knock me out.

lol im 22 years old and ice-o-lator knocked me out HARDCORE STYLE if ure older than 40's u shoudnt smoke ice-o-lator at all ... at least thats what i heard from older than 40's ppl :D
when the lion is sleeping... never u try to wake im
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:09
I don't know what age would have to do with it. I call bullshit.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:20
i smoke bubble,oil and weed all the time, i find its the youth that can not take it, 1 hit on the psycho oil and they start melting, which is something you should stay away from if the bubble puts you on your arse.
lol must be getting old moaning about the youth of today sheeeet man where has the last 20 gone
ANDWHAT
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>