Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

SMOKING IT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
Poll Question: What method of smoking do you prefer?
Vote Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
308 [23.33%]
484 [36.67%]
146 [11.06%]
347 [26.29%]
35 [2.65%]

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
stashman View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stashman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2005 at 17:34

Don't waste the stems on your plants once harvested - when their bone dry you can make some very interesting pipes and with the thicker stemmed variety's you can even make bongs - I have made an amazing bong from an old Misty plant that I mistreated and twisted it into all shapes and angles - when it dried I could clearly see the potential for making a bong out of it - still using it, infact I've not long had a hit from it, hee hee.

Peace

20'Thai View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 20'Thai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 11:12

Has anyone ever tried open air smoking instead of a bong or joynt?

http://h1.ripway.com/20Thai/reporting_weed.wmv

I look at the world as all do, but I see something different

Always do RIGHT; this will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
americano View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote americano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 14:09

open smoking like a small group of weed and hash smokers in a small cofeeshop, getting high on second hand smoke, happens all the time, if I take someone that doesnt smoke to the realted coffeeshop in rotterdam, even if they are tourists, they always get stoned just sitting in the room and inhaling.

Me personally, my rate of consumption by far removes me from doing that right now.

I do however use it to slow down my intake of weed and hash, say if its just that time of the year where i do not want to smoke, inhance my tolerance, i just go to the coffeeshop have a drink, watch tv, talk, and inhale only second hand smoke.

That way I am still having small amount inhaled but not at the rate of self consumption by joint or bong or even ingesting.

i wouljd move to australia to live and grow weed on a large outdoor basis, thats how i learned to grow weed in hawaii, when i was 14.

I simply enjoy holland too much to risk, the penalties, I wouljd rather be fine €400.00-€1600 for growing weed, then go to jail, maybe if i have 50 kilos of weed dried and got busted i wouoljd do maybe a 1/2 to 1 year in jail.

I really do not want to go to jail either, but wouljd enjoy the outdoor techinqe and tactics again. Maybe somewhere near darwin. or south of darwin.

I REMAIN
U KYIN SWAN
firstlivetv View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote firstlivetv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2005 at 02:39
I have tried the pure vapor method etc. It is hard to beat a hand rolled joint and an acoustic guitar. I will probably buy a 15 dollar water pipe and see how long that lasts..,
Gerald Carmack
Bowen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Bowen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2005 at 02:01

Excellent post 20' thai, that was the funniest thing i've seen in a while!!

Open air smoking should be done weekly in most community's I think - Adults only of course.

The question is - Would it be a waste or could you control the smoke somehow?? Make it a more efficient "hit"

Things are looking up.........grind through it and you'll get there :)
stashman View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stashman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2005 at 10:43

I agree with Bowen - had a good laugh at that one ! - nice one 20'thai !

Peace

koolj View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote koolj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2006 at 22:01

i love smoking it through an apple.

use a holow pen n then make a hole into the apple until reaching about half or 2/3 of the apple from the top where the little branch comes out. then make another hole from the side until you reach the hole you made before. you can then cover the top hole with weed n you can stick a filter into the second hole made. then just lite the weed n inhale from the hole with the filter.

might have the feeling that it is complicated by  the way i said it but its actually really fast n simple.

cheers 

administrator View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 16:54

I missed the video 20'Thai. Is it offline?

I personally LOVE the taste of the vaporizer but can't allow myself to do that many. Nothing would get done really. Except maybe with a nice pollen.

:D

Delta9_Dude View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Delta9_Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2006 at 13:17

WAAAAHAHAHAHA..

that was funny indeed! Dude would you get f**ked on that open air smoke or what! hahahaha..

Nice one 20'Thai

Havin' a bud, watching the game..
mrnice View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mrnice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2006 at 17:52
i used to smoke about 1/2oz a week of SOAPBAR in mainly rolling baccy joints, no rollies or fags and used to cough my guts up every day horrible brown crap but about a year ago i started smoking only bongs of home grown skunk and have never looked back i dont even cough anymore i only get through about a Q a week, i feel mentally and physicaly much better for it spend less cash, my house no longer stinks nor do i for that point. i have just invested in an agent blue pipe which is basically a glorified budbomb so i can now toke on the move - sorted!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>