Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

What you playing now

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2012 at 21:38
I got one today, lol.

are you meant to use them holder things? that's one step away from a one man band, couple of symbols for my knee's and two set's of spoons, just in case i wanna jazz it up :)
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2012 at 12:24
i use one when i get them out, takes some getting used to, but its also good to play with someone else then you dont have to use one and look like a one man band
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2012 at 10:04
if the Aussie pinkfloyld ever play near you go and see them, i went to see them last night and the light show is fantastic made me wish id taken some hypoallergenic substances lol top it off with giant inflatables and songs from every album sung by people who sound worryingly like the real people 9/10 on the sickle o meter.

book tickets now you will not regret it, if you like floyld that is
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2012 at 12:25
I might just do that Sickle i had actually been contemplating seeing them for years but for one reason or another never did.
You have a good day.
Live and let live
benabingi View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote benabingi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2012 at 23:47
yeahhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59Ya-jUJQKA!!this is my kinada chat friends!hope ya dont mind me buttin in!?i am anyway!!!%3coving%20it
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2012 at 17:08
im feeling dylan today lol

Its alright ma its life & life only

the vagabond who's rapping at your door

dylan coming up on acid & not the
two bob shit you get to day

sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2012 at 04:46

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2012 at 09:24
great choice Sl, that has got to be one of the best floyld songs
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2012 at 17:02
Despite being the worst selling album they ever produced, there are some mighty good tracks on The Final Cut.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2012 at 17:18
two suns in the sunset is another favorite of that album
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678