Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Growing Myths
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Horse S##t

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Horse S##t
    Posted: 15 July 2012 at 20:25

learn to love the poo ck, theres noway of getting away from it lol its what makes the world tick the endless cycle of consumption & excretion [/QUOTE]

rolling on the floor sickle your a comic
Growing Weed is like a Game of Chess! You must think before you move!
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2012 at 16:38
Sell it on eBay CK there's loads of shit for sale on there.
Live and let live
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2012 at 15:56
hey guys if you want some horse shit i could get some from my sensible halfs horse dead suspect though following it around the field hooking a tesco bag over its tail! the git kicked me twice lol
i am saving it though as its my job to pick it up in a wheelbarrow
i dont even ride it i can see me making a little sign saying horse shit quid a bag 6 for £5 lol
assinomen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote assinomen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2012 at 12:53
you can buy dried treated pellets of horse manure which expands on contact with water i used it in my garden.,my ma said you have to be carefull with fresh manure as it can have bad organisms, composting it first gets rid of the pathogens.In india they s**t sraight into the soil-in the crop fields,my mate said when he was there they had a toilet shed that had an opening at the back when the pigs heard you they trotted over and chomped up the s**t direct.
T is for truth,for truth is strange,stranger than fiction..lord byron
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2012 at 14:20
His stuff sounds like the "shit",
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2012 at 11:31
it hard to say BG, manure teas are good for a quick fix but using manure in the soil will last longer imo its best to use a mixture of both
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2012 at 09:40
lol here we have the only animal who sing the foots in the shit ! the rooster ! nothing desapear ;all transforming....(like me) ! lol
enjoy the garden ! enjoy the nature !

question: i use the horse s**t dry add with the soil . is it better than disolved in water ? thanks and again the best green...and brown vibes from here !
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2012 at 09:29
sorry bud lol if its any consolation it is only the ones with river prawns on the pack.

learn to love the poo ck, theres noway of getting away from it lol its what makes the world tick the endless cycle of consumption & excretion
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2012 at 22:03
oh dear sickle you have just made my ever narrowing food list even smaller mate lol the more info i find on stuff the weaker my stomach
gets ill be eating hydro veg soon and wear a jacko mask
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2012 at 15:04
they treat errr it! with bacteria which brakes down all the solids before spraying it on the fields also its filtered to remove all the errr unwanted stuff before treating, as ganja said sh1t is a good thing lol. heres another horrible truth if youve ever eaten the large gray prawns often called tigar prawns that come frozen and have river prawns on the pack well they are farmed and are feed on... you guessed it sh1t lol Bonaparte.       
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>