Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing > Indoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Grow tent diary: WHITE SKUNK + SHIVA SKUNK

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 22>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SuperDuper View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote SuperDuper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2012 at 00:50
Bay the way the tops looks OWSOM mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
alsc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alsc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2012 at 10:41
the tall white skunk yelded 50 grams as well; so far i got 100 grams of dry weed and i still have the 2 shiva's to finish...
here's a pic of a white skunk's bud (almost 10 grms).
this pheno (the tall one) is a lot fruity... a LOT of orange (and berry? something sweet - my friend said kiwi) scents and tastes. didn't expect all this fruity flavor and i love it! it definetely is less potent than the bushy white. the high is more cerebral and social and less bodily and couch-lock. maybe this plant was leaning more towards her sativa heritage? anyways, white skunk: very cheap seeds very nice plants! :-)

1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2012 at 12:17
Hi Al it looks and sounds like your gonna have a very nice time for the foreseeable future,
You have a good weekend.
Live and let live
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2012 at 12:30
TBH,

Sensi's "lower" end cannabis seeds are top notch.

I will always be an advocate of their SuperSkunk and I've heard the regular skunk is also great :).
Hash Driveway View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2012 at 15:48
Originally posted by alsc

@Hash D. - i will try to follow your advice man... to bad i was digging those autumnal colours! :-) i thought it was a natural process for them to yellow up upon harvest-time... why do you think i should avoid a N deficency at the end?
thanks man!

N deficiency yellow is not an autumnal colour al..

It's good practice not to have dead plant material in amongst your buds. You should feed sufficient N to avoid this happening, doesnt matter so much with fan leaves.

Good job all the same.
alsc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alsc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2012 at 19:48
@Hash D. - nice to hear that man, i'll keep that in mind! i've always heard - or understood wrongly - that it was no problem a N def towards the end. thanks for your advice.

@kph - thanks! :-) ehehe yes, right now i have everything i need! %3cink

@mellow - yes! i am going for the superskunk soon! quality can be cheap... :-)
Costagrow View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Costagrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 00:51
Hey beautifull grow , the shiva skunk is great plant. I grow two similar plants from sensi fem mix now i can be sure they are shiva skunk! I conserve a mother from each plant, saludos!
alsc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alsc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 13:28
hola costagrow, que tal?
thanks for checking my diary out and for the nice words!
i saw your diary, very nice indeed! the cloning machine looks great.
i think i spottet the shiva skunk: is it the one you describe as "the most indica in my garden"?
i really love her leaf shape, the most beautiful i have ever seen.
good thing you are keeping mothers... i still haven't got the space for a mother room and will keep growing from seed from a while i guess...
i don't know if you already smoked the shiva... i did a test nug yesterday from a very small flower i started drying a week ago... man, it really is another smoke! another taste - very incense like, sweet and deep - and another stone - very relaxing and lasting.
hasta pronto!

Costagrow View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Costagrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 01:18
Muy bien gracias, yes is the most indica of my garden, a friend gift to me 2 fem seeds from the 10pack of sensi fem mix, they grow so vigorous whit this big fan leaves and when i change to 12/12 grow a lot more tanks to the    skunk#1 side, and the resin was like sugar, my friend named the "oil plant" cus if you touch the flower a huge cap of resin cover your fingers like oil. When i harvest just use my finger no scissor really fast trimming! The smoke is exactly like you describe. :) we have to remember shiva skunk is a nl#5 x skunk #1 cross from sensi so you get the best! Like my skunks from sensi, i never seen hard rock buds like these. Keeper plant! Now i am focus in make my own seeds ;) startign whit shiva skunk x thai mex. Have to post whit some new pics my old treat. Hasta pronto disfruta de tus plantas!
High Rolla View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote High Rolla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 17:35
nice work AL...very nice indeed.
oh congrats on the second star by the way :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 22>