Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing > Indoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Grow tent diary: WHITE SKUNK + SHIVA SKUNK

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 22>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
alsc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alsc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 18:21
@Costagrow - yeah man, i am waiting for new pics in your thread. seems like you really know what you're doing!
i will definetly grow the shiva skunk in the future again... right now -being a beginner- i have the hunger of trying as many different strains as possible! :-) i can't wait to see your shiva X thai mex.

@HR - thanks for the nice words man! yeah, second star to the right... %3cig%3c
Costagrow View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Costagrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 20:35
Good for you try many strains will make you take the way to your cannabis preferences and at the same time you will transform from beginner to expert grower! Saludos!
Hash Driveway View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 23:21
Originally posted by alsc

right now -being a beginner- i have the hunger of trying as many different strains as possible! :-)

I hear ya al. Unless I grow the greatest smoke in the history of smoke i shall be growing different strains every time.
alsc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alsc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2012 at 19:57
Dear fellows,

today i harvested the two shiva skunks at day 80 of 12/12.
At the beginning of this growing adventure i didn't expect the 2 shivas to take so long, but i'm quite happy of the result. I think I could have kept them even longer, but i had to do it today due to practical reasons.
However, at harvest trichomes were about 90% cloudy 10% amber.
They are hanging upside down in the tent and will dry slow and nice.

Here are the two shivas aside a couple of days ago:

and here is the shiva skunk 1, just seconds before being cutted:

shiva skunk 2's top bud, manicured, ready to be hung. too bad i had to cover my smiley face!

and the final result: branches hanging down...

So, the first indoor grow of my life is over. I have some beans that will be germinating as soon as these beauties are properly dry. I still haven't decided what i will be growing next, maybe pure power plant from white label.
It has been a wonderful experience and i am happy that i will do this again and again!
The shiva skunk is indeed an incredible plant. today, while i was manicuring, i couldn't help thinking "man what a gorgeous plant!". As costagrow said, you don't really need scissors to manicure this plant! :-)

I also want to thank everybody that has followed my diary and helped me out: i wouldn't have been able to succesfully complete this grow without you people!
so thank you sensi forum and thank you mother nature who gifted us by this incredible plant.
best, al.

SuperDuper View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote SuperDuper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2012 at 20:55
what can i say more NICE very nice respect %3coving%20it
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2012 at 21:05
%3clap
ANDWHAT
alsc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alsc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 01:01
thank you munzy and super duper! %3coving%20it
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 03:18
Congrats alsc %3clap
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 09:19
hehehe!! the green power is here...use the earth with the full soil and the full nature power.... sorry im stoned with a big bud hybrid...very hard for the unwork monday and the president election lol ..
congat and bravo...
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 10:56
nice work alsc,   
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 22>