Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing > Indoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Wish me luck[i think i will need it]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 23>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 11:36
good luck on your dwc mate ill look forward to seeing your progress,
somthing ive looked into before, as its simple nature and set up are very apealing how did your other clones in soil go i hope they rooted,,CK
Growing Weed is like a Game of Chess! You must think before you move!
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 13:11
Hello CK i hope you are well.
When i moved them out of the propagator tray into the net pots to go in the bubble cloner all the compost fell off so it was easy to see the root formation which there was very little of.
They have been in the bubbler for a couple of days now and on some they have about two inches of roots hanging out of the net pots
From what i have seen they seem to be very good because if a numbty noob like me can get good results anyone can.
DWC looks so easy and the results look very impressive but the results i have seen have come from experianced growers so i might completely balls it up.
Cannot wait to get my new grow area and tent set up as the conditions they are in at the moment are far from ideal and i am surprised they have even managed to survive at all.
Have a good bank holiday weekend CK and i hope everything is growing well with you.
Live and let live
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 11:52
good thanks kph, pleased to hear you've got things sorted,
im going to make a bubble cloner for my next batch mate
it sounds quicker and cheaper in the long run saves on coco/soil etc
just always stuck em in the medium and they usualy root,
but they can be slow rooting somtimes and if theres an easy'r way,
smokers usualy find it
Growing Weed is like a Game of Chess! You must think before you move!
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 13:41
Hello CK i just thought i would put up a few pictures of the root development after 3 and a half days in the bubble cloner.
Before they went in the cloner there was only the start of the rooting process and they were literally about 5mm long and today there is about 4-5 inches hanging out of the 50mm net pot.
I was just holding them back trying to root them in soil but they all now have a desent root system developing.
Less than 20 quid for pump,air stone and bucket and less than 10 minutes to set up you can't go wrong.
You have a good weekend.
Live and let live
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 11:22
Hello all.
Heres a few photos of the two mothers i have and also the root development on the clones in the bubble cloner.I have replaced a few of the cuttings in the cloner with what i considered to be better clones so obviously they are way behind the others which seem to be doing really well.
The one that has been topped twice

The short arse that has been topped once

The root development on the clones.

The clones which are coming along nicely.

I was toying with the idea of flowering one of the mothers but which one do you guys think?
The one in the first photo has been topped twice and the second has been topped once and the second one has always been a slow and very compact plant were as the other if i had not topped it twice would easilly be over a foot taller than its sister.
All advice is much appreciated.
All have a good day.
Live and let live
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 11:34
they look great kph, you've got me thinking now about bubble cloning, the first plant looks like it would be a fine candidate for flowering nice bushy shape even growth good luck with what ever you choose   
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 20:39
Hello Sickle i hope you are well.
As a noob and this being my first grow the mothers have suffered some abuse at my hands but they have managed to survive.
To be honest i was considering flowering the smaller more compact of the two as i want to keep a mother for clones and is it right that the clones i take from a slow growing mother will also tend to be slow growing?
But as i know very little and you are far more experienced i will take your advice and if i keep the smallest as a mother at least she will not take up valuable space.
I have been working hard at trying to finish my new grow space and get the tent up and get something into 12/12 but as you know sometimes there just aren't enough hours in the day.
Thanks for the advice as always it is much appreciated.
You have a good evening.
Live and let live
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2012 at 22:31
Hello all i hope everyone is hunky dory.
Eventually got my new grow space with tent setup after probably 40 hours worth of work.
Got the veg area setup then when i was setting up the 2 dwc and a soil grown plant that i intend to flower i snapped two of the upper branches training the soil one so done a quick fix with a cable tie.
Has anyone any experience of trying to fix a damaged plant?how long should i leave the tie on for?
All have a good evening.
Live and let live
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2012 at 21:07
Hello all.
Bloody typical i order a 6 inch inline fan and cool tube and the weather turns and drops 10 degrees.
Off on hols to eire for a week so have a freind looking after things while i am away i just hope that that theres life in them by the time i get back.
All have a good week.
Live and let live
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2012 at 00:28
Originally posted by kph1966

Hello all.
Bloody typical i order a 6 inch inline fan and cool tube and the weather turns and drops 10 degrees.
Off on hols to eire for a week so have a freind looking after things while i am away i just hope that that theres life in them by the time i get back.
All have a good week.

Hey,

Have a good holiday :), don't worry it'll be warm again before the summers out, and the plants will like the extra fresh air they are getting :)_

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 23>