Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Outdoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

CO2 Halos Outdoor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Preveral View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Preveral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CO2 Halos Outdoor
    Posted: 31 March 2012 at 10:02
-Hey,Anyone doin this Outdoor? what are the results...,because is really bad for the planet,but i heard that the plant grow very fast if you apply this co2 halos opening the valve during the more sunshine the plant recive time,also increase yield by 12% if aply in flowering state,this is kinda of a trend in norther california this co2 halos,i find it interesting,if somebody could share something about this?
PetrolSS View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote PetrolSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2012 at 22:10
Sounds like a horrible waste of $ & co2

while i have no doubt there has been some success with outdoor co2 enrichment, using co2 so openly would waste such vast amounts as to make it economically pointless - especially at +12% return. Indoors, you're looking at more of a 30% return with virtually 0 co2 wasted explaining its efficiency indoors.
Social revolution in the 1960's US was necessitated and made inevitable by the accelerated convergence of polydimensional conflict within the shift from a rural-urban society, technology, and mobility
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2012 at 04:09
Oh yea! let's poison the plant a little faster...

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
 Post Reply Post Reply