Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Growing Archives > Lighting
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Got some questions..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Melon View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Melon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2006 at 08:30
No they dont pay but they did pay a part of the whole for my gf. Anyway i saved my 2 plants hoping i can even save one , i convincied my dad of growing them inside at our house. So there is still hope  :) thanks for the compassion tho ganja
Melon View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Melon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2006 at 11:40
Uhm , I saved them !!! Well just need to repot em with some soil. Also my plants have not gotten any light for almost 20 hours if i go back on veg cycle is it then possible that my plants will recover? Hear ya , greets  Melon.
mrnice View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mrnice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2006 at 19:06
mate i had the same prob with 12 4 footers but i saw it as a slight problem, i'll try to make this story as short as poss, i had to move them in the back of a transit van in the middle of the day to MY parents basement without them knowing right next to a busy road, i had a bin bag on the bottom and top of each plant and there was still branches sticking out everywhere, scary but fun and reminded me of the dodgy things i used to get up to as a youth, i had to do guerilla hydroponics in the middle of the night with liters upon liters of nutrient water which was really funny and a bit scary, they were there for just under 2 mnths and when they were done i had to get them back to mine in the van for cropping (mad) all went well until last week when my olds got a electric bill for the basement/garage for £40 - they dont use it, luckilly my old fella saw the funny side and after parting with £40 im back in the good books i didnt get as much bud as i would have if i kept them in my "garden" but it gave me and my friends a very merry xmas, just need somewhere to set up my setup again, looks like i need a partner with a venue.
mrnice
Melon View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Melon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2006 at 10:55
Yeah ehheh nice work tho , only 1 out of 4 survived the whole thing in my case . I have it now infront of my window just need to figure a solution sooner or later .
Melon View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Melon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2006 at 22:57
and its female :) its already in flowering stage , using the sun and if theres none ill use my 400 hps to finnish this one plant and start with fresh seeds , grow a nice mother and cut make some clones ..
Melon View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Melon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2006 at 09:25
So far i've used sunlight as source, its flowering now . But it shows well female and male flowers  I tried cutting the male flowers day by day before they opened and put the pollen somewhere safe. One of my female flowers was hit by some of the pollen, the white hairs became sorta brown and short curled. Should i get rid of all male flowers , some male flowers show white hairs not all. Ill try to get some pics up soon . ... greetz
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12