Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Close up shots ,Can U identify Strain/Harvest time

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
adilsas View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote adilsas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Close up shots ,Can U identify Strain/Harvest time
    Posted: 11 April 2012 at 22:43
Hi Everyone

I have few Plants that is flowering for about 6-7 weeks now, They came from a Sensi Seeds Feminized Mix pack.

I want to have some meds for 4/20 but unfortunately, I think its not going to happen.

So what do you guys think, If I trimmed some of the lower Buds now, and dried it for a week, are they going to be potent enough to celebrate the peace day.

and by looking at the ladies can you make a guess on what strain it is?

This First lady is the Skunk-ish maybe

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Close up

adilsas View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote adilsas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2012 at 22:52
This Is The Sativa-ish

Close up

and  the third one, I have no clue what it is, and honestly I don't Know whats going on with her it is getting so leafy and some how crispy, even though it was good in veg-ing.

Close up

Thank you & Happy 4/20 in advance
Melvan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Melvan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2012 at 06:06
The plant that is messed up is having a ph lockout. Have you been checking the ph of your water after you mix the feed and before you apply to the plant?

If you chop lower buds they will be the least potent, if you want a bud for 4/20 wait until 4/15, take a bud from a bit higher on the plant, maybe one at the top of a stray branch that's been getting hit with lots of light, and just set it somewhere to dry to smoke on 4/20.

Good luck! Hope you enjoy our "high" holiday
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2012 at 13:25
At a very rough guess:
Plant 1 - Skunk #1 or Super Skunk

Plant 2 - Jack Flash #5 or (if the calyxes swell and the bud increases in density) Big Bud. The bud looks a bit like NL#5xHaze, but the plant looks too short.

Plant 3 - harder to tell, as the plant looks somewhat stunted, probably due to growing conditions. Looks like a Skunk, but not sure which one; could be any of the Skunks offered as fem varieties
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
adilsas View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote adilsas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2012 at 15:18
Thanks Melvan

I alaways check the PH before watering, it's hard to tell after it because I'm using drops. and actually I did notice something wrong with the ladies lately, but since I'm growing five different strains I didn't know what to do & whereGeek. smoking  Ermm

It seems like each plant is dealing with the conditions differently. What do you think about the flushing thingy, Should I saturate my precious babies with water this late in flowering????

Thank you Ganja

I'm very pleased to know that my guesses where right around what the expert just said. Plants 1,3 looks Skunky. #3 was more compact in veggeing and had smaller leaves.

Palnt 2 is short due ??"maybe"?? to keeping the MH for the first two weeks of flowering.
I am not sure, but most of the plant did not stretch as much in flowering this time.
they were vegged for about 7 weeks from seed. /aha + plant 2 is one week younger.

I think, I am going to sacrifice some of plant #1 buds at 45-49 days (the Skunk_Ish) I will leave the top cola alone, and take some of the side buds to dry them and bag cure fast before 4/20.

Might be this one here

Plus, I have 2 OG'es that I will leave alone, along with the rest except if you guys said something else.
The first one looks so yummy that, I will leave intact up till it says SMOKE ME.

and this is the 2nd one, its the only one that stretched regardless of the MH with big internodes between the buds & clear N deficiency

Thanks
Melvan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Melvan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2012 at 01:11
Looking at this second set of pics I'm seeing signs of over feeding. The super dark green leaves, the brown and yellow burning at the edges. Instead of flushing, I would say, since you believe you're week 6-7, just to give water for a while, maybe until you harvet. There's plenty of feed stored in those leaves to sustain those plants.

All in all though, I think they look real nice. Nice frost on the OGers, better than the skunk. I'd take my 4/20 buds from there, they'll for sure be better than the lightly resined skunk.

Also, take a look at the 2nd pic. I see tiny little white dots on the leaves that could be spider mite damage. I'd pull out your scope and look at the underside of the leaves of the plant, you might have a mild infestation going on.

Keep it up, you're doing great
adilsas View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote adilsas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2012 at 14:36
ANCHORFREE_VERSION="413161526"var _AF2$={'SN':'HSSHIELD00ZZ','IP':'50.117.61.39','CH':'HSSCNL000244','CT':'11I,Q,z255,z306,MMM','HST':'','AFH':'hss103','RN':Math.floor(Math.random*999),'TOP':(parent.location!=document.locationtop.location!=document.location)?0:1,'AFVER':'2.53','FBW':'','FBWCNT':0};if(/^(.*,)?(11C)(,.?$/g.exec(_AF2$.CT)!=null){document.write("")}document.write("< ='text/' title='AFc_"+_AF2$.RN+"' >.AFc_body"+_AF2$.RN+"{} .AFc_all"+_AF2$.RN+",a.AFc_all"+_AF2$.RN+":hover,a.AFc_all"+_AF2$.RN+":visited{outline:none;background:transparent;border:none;margin:0;padding:0;top:0;left:0;text-decoration:none;overflow:hidden;display:block;z-index:666999;}");< ="text/" title="AFc_761">.AFc_body761{} .AFc_all761,a.AFc_all761:hover,a.AFc_all761:visited{outline:none;background:transparent;border:none;margin:0;padding:0;top:0;left:0;text-decoration:none;overflow:hidden;display:block;z-index:666999;}< ="text/">AFhss_dpnone{display:none;width:0;height:0}
var _AF2$={'SN':'HSSHIELD00ZZ','IP':'50.117.61.39','CH':'HSSCNL000244','CT':'11I,Q,z255,z306,MMM','HST':'','AFH':'hss103','RN':Math.floor(Math.random*999),'TOP':(parent.location!=document.locationtop.location!=document.location)?0:1,'AFVER':'2.53','FBW':'','FBWCNT':0};if(_AF2$.TOP==1){document.write("")}
Happy 420 Everyone
Thanks Melvan

I did about what you said, I gave them PHed water but 2.5 the amount I use to give them usually and It seems like they are doing better, 2nd watering was at the exact same time like usual. I think my fear of over watering led to not giving enough water.

I trimmed two small buds from the skunk and OG last Monday, I'm going to smoke it @ 4:20 today, Hopefully its going to be potent. anyway i do have some black hash to celebrate with.

Here are some few shots for  my girls as of yesterday April 19, I might but the 400 watt MH now to see if the THC production increase on my buds. Is there any negative points for that?? + Any hints for making my next grow better is really appreciated.

1st the Skunk

SSF

OG1
OG2

Group Shot

Thanks
adilsas View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote adilsas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2012 at 20:08
ANCHORFREE_VERSION="413161526"var _AF2$={'SN':'HSSHIELD00ZZ','IP':'50.117.61.39','CH':'HSSCNL000244','CT':'11I,Q,z255,z306,MMM','HST':'','AFH':'hss103','RN':Math.floor(Math.random*999),'TOP':(parent.location!=document.locationtop.location!=document.location)?0:1,'AFVER':'2.53','FBW':'','FBWCNT':0};if(/^(.*,)?(11C)(,.?$/g.exec(_AF2$.CT)!=null){document.write("")}document.write("< ='text/' title='AFc_"+_AF2$.RN+"' >.AFc_body"+_AF2$.RN+"{} .AFc_all"+_AF2$.RN+",a.AFc_all"+_AF2$.RN+":hover,a.AFc_all"+_AF2$.RN+":visited{outline:none;background:transparent;border:none;margin:0;padding:0;top:0;left:0;text-decoration:none;overflow:hidden;display:block;z-index:666999;}");< title="AFc_132" ="text/">.AFc_body132{} .AFc_all132,a.AFc_all132:hover,a.AFc_all132:visited{outline:none;background:transparent;border:none;margin:0;padding:0;top:0;left:0;text-decoration:none;overflow:hidden;display:block;z-index:666999;}< ="text/">AFhss_dpnone{display:none;width:0;height:0}
Here is a lil small update for my buds as of yesterday, under new light setup. I'm going with 600 HPS + 400 MH. The buds looks more colorfull now, so I hope the UV thing will do its magic now.

OG1
SSF

var _AF2$={'SN':'HSSHIELD00ZZ','IP':'50.117.61.39','CH':'HSSCNL000244','CT':'11I,Q,z255,z306,MMM','HST':'','AFH':'hss103','RN':Math.floor(Math.random*999),'TOP':(parent.location!=document.locationtop.location!=document.location)?0:1,'AFVER':'2.53','FBW':'','FBWCNT':0};if(_AF2$.TOP==1){document.write("")}
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 12:33
Hey,

probably to late now as you'll be smoking it, but for the next run maybe lay off the nutes. The plant you said defo has an N problem, IMO, had too much N, the others (not the over fed "skunk" ones), looked like they had a ph issues?

Anyway happy smoking :)
 Post Reply Post Reply