Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing > Indoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Black Domina

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Black Domina
    Posted: 30 August 2013 at 19:31
sorry for the mold sickle, but the plant structure looks good, including the big headbud!
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
2easy View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote 2easy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2012 at 13:03
this settles it I'm growing me some black domina
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2012 at 15:18
Sorry to hear about your mould problem. I'm still a big fan of that solid, blunt top bud.

Here's a BD image I found in the archives, originally uploaded by a member of the Forums:

Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2012 at 13:38
Heres the BD pheno shes getting chopped early
because the humidity has sky rocketed in my tent
and this beautiful dark queen is to dense i mean rock hard dense
and i know the rot will get her, shes giving out a sweet hashy almost berry-ish funk and could go another two weeks but i refuse to watch her turn to mush.

the colours up on the pictures i was mucking
around with it last night

Hash Driveway View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2012 at 21:12
Nice work and pics sickle, good to see something a little bit different.

Hope the smoke is completely thrashing.
Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2012 at 15:13
Roughly speaking, thru a volcano. In a cross strain the indica expresses itself as a warmth in the center of the chest, the better the indica the warmer and more all over the feeling is. Sativa expresses itself thru a feeling of altered perception. I get a feeling as if there is a ray of slightly yellow sunlight shining down on me :) <-- does that make any sense ?  You hear talk of opiate strength indicas or electrifying sativas, i dunno, i could imagine what one of them might be like, but i never grown one. I will one day grow original haze, but it wont be soon :) All the best sativa highs i have experienced have been from brick weed, perhaps not for all out power but certainly for quality of high
Master of life! Bringer of death!
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2012 at 12:55
Haze & pure afghani the two could not be more different in plant structure & buzz, it is all subjective though i had a friend that swears a cross he made smells like coliflower and thats its name but i dont get that from it its an odd skunk smell to me
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2012 at 12:33
yeah,

4 way crosses sound good, gotta love variety :).

From when I first started to read about bud, people have said indica couch lock(body buzz) and sativa head buzz.

Does anyone have a clearer definition or better name 2 strains that are the essence of each.

cause from everything I've grown and smoked, they all are kinda the same. except for the bubble hash, that stuff is in a different league. The bubble hash is what I think a real nice sativa would be like, but who knows........

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2012 at 12:21
ill be able to tell about the smoke in a few weeks, if your after something different then go for it, but it is a 4 way cross so your bound to get variation,(ones you like ones you dont) the others were not what i was looking for in a mother.
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2012 at 11:44
Hey,

Did you save a cut from the others as well?

Gonna get some sensi seeds in the next couple of weeks, still not got a clue what to buy? Do you remember Akitalover? he had nothing but good things to say about it. In fact he said it's the best smoke he's had, if i remember right.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>