Cannabis Forum > Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum > General
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

just got back from Amsterdam

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jess83ga View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote jess83ga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: just got back from Amsterdam
    Posted: 27 September 2004 at 15:59

It was my first time going we were only there 2 days 1 night. It was a last minute decision to go. We had been in Germany with family for a while. Need less to say I am already planning a trip back.

I had the time of my life. I wish that I had longer to stay. I did not have time to go to all the places. But I got a taste and I am going back as soon as I can.

I have lots of pictuers but there not on a url so when I get them on I will post them

I want to move to Amsterdam
milehigh View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote milehigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2004 at 20:51
Excellent dude. Where did you get to in your two days? Did you make it to Sensi? How about Coffeeshop Central? Nice and close to the station with good quality product. Did you make it to the Leidesplein? That's my favorite place to people watch. I also really like Vondel Park. A bunch of people are going to meet up the last week of April. You should plan your second trip for then.

milehigh

I am trying to take people to Mokum, check out my web site.
seeroseero View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower
J5R

Quote seeroseero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2004 at 11:49

Hi Jess, Welcome to the Sensi Seeds forum.

Good to hear you had a nice time in the Dam. Show us some of your pics when you are ready. As long as you don't post your whole collection ;) you can maybe put some up in the forum.

Till Soon, Seero

Post Reply Post Reply