Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Outdoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Please help a new fellow!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
billaros007 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote billaros007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please help a new fellow!
    Posted: 22 April 2012 at 17:36
Hi guys!

I have just bouhgt some autoflowering super skunk in order to plant it to my balcony.I live in Greece so there is plenty of sunlight.PLEASE give me some information for all the planting process.I am very amateur:P and I know nothing.
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2012 at 17:56
im new to auto's myself but the thing ive gathered is the lass stress you can give them the better ie plant them in a lagre pot 15lt or more
and give them what they want ie nutrients a few weeks grow fertilizer(nitrogen rich) and flower ferts(phosphorous & potassium)and you should be ok
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote billaros007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2012 at 18:52
And how much water do they need?
Melvan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Melvan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2012 at 22:02
Fully saturate the pots they're in until you have run off, then don't water again until the pots have lost at least 2/3rds of its fully saturated weight. The biggest mistake new growers make is over watering.

Follow this wet/dry cycle from the day you plant to the day you harvest.

Good luck!
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote billaros007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2012 at 13:02
Thanks a lot fellow:P
 Post Reply Post Reply