Cannabis Forum > Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum > General
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

sender Name

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pomopodo View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote pomopodo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sender Name
    Posted: 24 April 2012 at 16:51
hello guys i had a problem with the package, and to track it down I need to know what is the exact name of the sender of the seeds
pomopodo View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote pomopodo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2012 at 19:31
hell no one wants to answer?
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2012 at 20:39
Maybe ... what's the question?

If you're the one who made the order, you should know the name it's being sent to, right?
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
pomopodo View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote pomopodo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2012 at 08:09
I know the recipient's name
and I want to know the precise name of the sender
pomopodo View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote pomopodo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2012 at 06:27
I'm still waiting for an answer
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2012 at 19:19
The package is plain brown corrugated paper/card folded into an envelope shape and as far as i remember the only marking on it as to where its from is SSB Netherlands. For obvious reasons its a very plain looking package and doesn't have sensi seeds on it or there logo. Hope this helps!
Now Bart, since you broke Grandpa's teeth, he gets to break yours.
pomopodo View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote pomopodo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2012 at 08:02
at all, unfortunately, with all due respect I do not want to offend anyone, but if I ask you what time it is I can not say that the hours are 24 formed by 60 minutes. heck there should be written on the package RECIPIENT: FRANCIS WHITE
STREET "MIKE BROWN 25 ROME, ITALY"
I want to know is the NAME OF THE PARCEL POST ABOUT ME!!!!
THE NAME IS SENSI SEED?
 Post Reply Post Reply