Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Holland's Hope Seeds

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
badgerclan View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote badgerclan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Holland's Hope Seeds
    Posted: 26 April 2012 at 02:42
Had a problem with a recent seed start of 'White Label Holland's Hope'. Believe that the problem may have been caused by the seeds being so small. Under 3mm in size except for two of them. The two plants in the photo on the left are a Sensi Early Skunk in the front left and a Samara auto flower in the left rear. Both of which were started ten days later. The rest are the 'Holland's Hope' started on 03182012 that actually popped through the rockwool. Have not seen distorted starters like this in years. The 'White Label Afgan Kush' which was started at the same time and in the same plate are now on their third set of true leaves. Any ideas?
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2012 at 10:27
If the seeds germinated well, then there should be no problem with the resulting plants.

Smaller seeds don't lead to smaller or less healthy plants. If a seed is faulty, it simply won't grow in most cases.

I can't see a photo, so it's hard to be sure if there's another problem affecting the smaller plants.

Even if seedlings are small and deformed, they should grow into normal, healthy plants if given good conditions for vegetation. They may require longer to catch up, but if they're growing now then they can reach their potential.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote badgerclan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2012 at 21:06
These are the five 'Sensi Shiva Skunk' which were also started on the 18th. Even the one that I accidentally pinched the root while transferring is doing better then the Holland Hope. The Afgan Kush are even bigger. Would put the Holland Hope at least a month behind.
Would be nice if packaged seeds carried a expiration date.%3ceed%20leaf%3ceek
PetrolSS View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote PetrolSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2012 at 06:54
an expiration date would indeed be a much needed addition to the scientification of the industry...

wow.. that's defintely not a word.. yah... im stoned
Social revolution in the 1960's US was necessitated and made inevitable by the accelerated convergence of polydimensional conflict within the shift from a rural-urban society, technology, and mobility
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2012 at 10:17
Again, the age of a seed has no effect on the plant that is produced. If a seed is too old, it won't grow into a plant.

If it does grow, the plant it produces is the same, regardless of how old the seed is.

Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote badgerclan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2012 at 20:56
Okay, so maybe it's me. I'm old enough to remember certain people in Amsterdam who use to have kiddie pools setup in their living room. When Hi-Fi speakers shipped from Vietnam didn't necessarily have fiberglass as baffling. When a key from Columbia meant it was compressed in a Sears garbage compressor and bonded with a bottle of Coca Cola. When the seeds in those keys were big enough to replace lead shot for hunting. Size to me does matter as well as age and how they are stored. Especially when I pay for them. We have had worse experiences. Bought some haze seeds from the museum the year they were released. Couple of hundred guilders for ten. Everyone a male. Life is just full of surprises, like the new law in Holland.%3ceed%20leaf
 Post Reply Post Reply