Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing > Indoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

LED Shiva Skunk Super Skunk White Skunk

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SuperDuper View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote SuperDuper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 18:32
Hello CK thx 4 advaice i decide to do this becouse i dont know why top of the plant start looking strange like some kind of mutation hard to see on picture the leavs was sharp
rest of the plant looks fine end after toping ther is no more strange grow
i put some fot before end after
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 12:03
looking good SD you will get a V shape from where the two shoots are,
growing id expect the bottom ones to almost grow and match the top ones, almost as if the plant has 4 growing heads you should also notice an increase in main stem thickness, ive found both my super skunk to react this way with topping somtimes they look like they are not growing after being topped but rest assured the root system will be going crazy down below,so the next noticeable growth generally looks like a major step,,,,CK
Growing Weed is like a Game of Chess! You must think before you move!
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 12:28
looking great, ive yet to try those smart pots ive heard good things about them
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote SuperDuper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:37
Hi every one a rooted clone after 6 days !!! temps 26-29 light 24h i use jiffi pelets end Clonex
all most 100% humidity
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:45
and a plant is born!! you gotta love mother nature & clonex lol
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2012 at 19:23
lol@ sickle,,,, and fairplay super,D looks nice and healthy too
Growing Weed is like a Game of Chess! You must think before you move!
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote SuperDuper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 12:17
Hello so a small update of my plants end clones like all wais i have a small issue but i know what it is now the led was to strong end this is a blind efekt the one led is off now end every think is stable now i made a new box 4 clones whit CLF light
thell mee what u all thing at this stage of grow a one more think the age of klones after rooting is about 11 days
Melvan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Melvan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 18:20
I've been watching a lot of LED grows lately and I think you're exactly right on your diagnosis. Many of the grows I'm watching, as this is just really starting to take off, at least in the states, have had the same issue.

Excellent start, keep it up!
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote SuperDuper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 18:18
Hello yes some think is not ok whit Led lamps i selling them end give one more chance to dirfrent manufacture end if this faild 4 mee i will yousing conventional lights nex time i lost some time but wee grovers lern whole time small update of my second clone box the Led tend is not so god GGGRRRRRRRR
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote SuperDuper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2012 at 15:57
Hello every one
the Mary J. grow like crazy in air pots under the CFL i notice that last ones i transplanted to early thous one i will keep longer , some foto of the roots mass later ther is still place wher roots can grow , the new LED lamp arive 2 days a go im still testin it , but so far no problems whit the blind efekt , this led is a new 2012 model Prakasa 7 spectrums (made in china ovcourse )%3coving%20it i hope it will be working beter that last 2 spectrum led that i have
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>