Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Outdoor Growing > Outdoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Jabberwocky 52

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2015 at 18:05
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2015 at 21:16
Hello buddy, hope you're well :)
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2015 at 12:02
Well! it been a funny month, i broke my tablet which is a good thing as it really really used to pissed me off because i would always be pressing three buttons instead of one due to me having farmer fingers... as my better half calls them....she's from the city so is of cause infinitely more refined than I.....not! lol

To top it off my back up net book thingy has decided to not connect to the inter web at all. Grrrrr!

Anyway i lost the battle with stem rot on a couple of branches on the skunk kush, but it seem under control at the moment since i gave them the chop.. i think it has just started to flower so i will be using the heater etc to keep things ticking over during the bad weeks ahead.

laters
S

sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2015 at 13:28
Sorry to hear about your technical problems Sickle, damn, and the stem rot that really sucks.

I hope there is at least a bit of fair weather for you in the coming weeks.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2015 at 11:20
Thanks SL , september is usually a good month weather wise here, so much so that we call it our summer because all the tourists have gone home leaving us with a couple of weeks of good weather without the grockles (people from london) we do get mists that locally we call the haa or dagg. but these are usually short lived, the real struggle is keeping the temp up as although its sunny the temps can be low 15-20c.

I hope your spring is going well, are you growing anything under the sun this year?

Atb
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2015 at 14:21
Spring is starting out a warm one here, 25C tomorrow and the local outdoor pool will be open! It's heated to take the worst of the bite out of the water, so tomorrow looks like my first swim of the season.

It's a bit of a dodgy month weatherwise... it's been nice and warm, but at night we could still drop to zero if there is no night time cloud cover. I have a couple of small plants in a little greenhouse atm and building a new stealth garden bed for a couple of short flowering varieties later on in the summer.

If the warmth now is anything to go by... it's going to be a hot summer, so I may have to shutdown the indoor for few months. Unless I can get solar panels installed before summer hits.

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213