Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Outdoor Growing > Outdoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Jabberwocky 52

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 14:15
little update, the weathers been shite the last few weeks
so progress has been slow, but hey!!

still no nutrients just rain water
also they been potted up to 3L pots
all are uniform at the mo one is a crinkly freak
but i think shell grow out of it.

alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 15:06
Nice1 sickle, they look nice n healthy. How's the IA'S doing? I put one in the ground yesterday, fingers, crossed eh!!? Weather has been absolutely cap here too, had a thunder storm during the week where a couple of inches of hail fell. It's jabberwocky for sure, everything backwards! Might be better to grow during the winter next yr!!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 15:15
the IA are coming along nicely considering they havent had prime position in the veg room(to many clones)been reading lots of great thing about the IA it seem to be the holy grail! for earliness/yield, hows the BBxGG etc?
the weather is messed up it rained for a month then a few days sunshine then back to black & gloomy.
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 16:52
Hello Sickle.
I think it won't be to long before the uk summer is consigned to the history books. I have worked outdoors for over 25 years and i have noticed a definite change over the last decade were by the seasons are all to cock and you never know what is in store.
Half the country with a hose pipe ban and receiving flood warnings and this isn't the first year that that has happened.
Soon the only way to grow outdoors in the uk will be using lights.
Are they still in the greenhouse?I topped my super skunks but did not have the heart to bin them so stuck them in the ground and low and behold they have rooted but i know they won't ammount to much but we'll see.
Good luck to you and wishing you better weather.
Live and let live
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 20:53
i think your right kph, the last few springs here have been early & dry, but this spring everything is late flowers/trees/etc & wet, madness!! the freezeland are still in the greenhouse bud im hoping for all of us the worst is behind us an i can put them outside some time in june
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 14:01
Your littl'uns look nice Sickle, fingers crossed you guys get some decent weather this season.  Here it's 4.5C outside... should be a frosty morning.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 14:32
Thanks SL, im not far of that temp at the mo, so much for global warming hey!!   
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 10:37
Had some sunny days the last two weeks
so things have picked up pace
still no nutrients

some nice funk coming from a few of them
all apart from the crinkly one have nice fat
indica leafs

the mutant is the third one in \/

coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 13:13
looking all very nice and healthy Sickle,
i hope the sun sticks around for us only a few days and you can see the difference big time
Growing Weed is like a Game of Chess! You must think before you move!
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 13:16
on a guess how many watts is the sun lol,
and no matter how hot it gets the plants dont get heat stress??
time for me to have a cool drink i think
Growing Weed is like a Game of Chess! You must think before you move!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>