Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Dutch Coffee shop ban?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dutch Coffee shop ban?
    Posted: 27 April 2012 at 22:19
Just came across this news report from the BBC.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17865151
assinomen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote assinomen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2012 at 14:36
Are we not all members of the so called eu?i heard time ago the dutch government were under pressure to close down the shops.looks like they are making a move.under pressure from the' rest of the european dis-union. i thought for many years that times running out? do they think we need their permission? the cats out of the bag..ppl in america can face 25 years under the three strikes and your out,they still do it.so we will continue any way,most of us outside of holland face daily threats of jail for nuturing plants(life) yet they congratulate themselves on disseminating death.the world is upside down.i personally feel it my duty to break the law(only absurd ones) other than smoking im an upright citizen.so f**k the law,smoke the draw
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2012 at 10:12
25.04.2012 Cops came, took and left. This time aint no escapin hard sentence cause previouses shiiits, homesearch was illegal, someone.. Jealous fucers.. . Trust nobody!!!
assinomen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote assinomen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2012 at 15:28
Originally posted by DriveBy

25.04.2012 Cops came, took and left. This time aint no escapin hard sentence cause previouses shiiits, homesearch was illegal, someone.. Jealous fucers.. . Trust nobody!!!
yeah when i have an operation going(i,m not being smart,growing is like a military operation,major logistics) i live like a hermit,as you say trust nobody.i tell no one. ..jealousy-one of the deadly sins.    illeagal homesearch? im sure they will make it legal.. i remmember this ;super sheriff i saw on tv america..stevan segals buddy..strollin round the camp lecturing ;;;crimminals;;girls doin  7 yrs for a spliff.they had this guy busted in another jail for meth smoking(ok maybee the guy made a wrong choice) they have this like wheelchair to strap you in if your naughty ..they strapped him in cos he was freakin,and they strangled him with a towel ..dead..this super sheriff is high fiving his guards(einsatzgruppen) ..job well done ..private jail..aamerica big biz..crims represent =commoditys..WERE THE CRIMMINALS? IM sorry this is a grow forum..we should discuss growin only..but dont be naieve  these sites will be monitered..echelon? check it out..
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2012 at 16:21
Hi guys.
The world is a total mess.
How many people die from smokin tobacco in the world or die or are seriously injured as a result of alcohol each year but yet these pricks who are meant to represent the feelings of the people deem it important to ban people from cultivating or consuming cannabis.
How often is it that someone commits a serious violent crime whilst pissed up on booze and how often does a stoner commit such crimes?
I even tell my kids that they should do what they think to be the right thing whether it is within the law or not.
Maybe one of these days the knob head politisions will actually do what the people of their country want them to do.
All have a good coming week.
Live and let live
assinomen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote assinomen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2012 at 16:50
Originally posted by kph1966

Hi guys.
How many people die from smokin tobacco in the world or die or are seriously injured as a result of alcohol each year but yet these pricks who are meant to represent the feelings of the people deem it important to ban people from cultivating or consuming cannabis.
How often is it that someone commits a serious violent crime whilst pissed up on booze and how often does a stoner commit such crimes?
I even tell my kids that they should do what they think to be the right thing whether it is within the law or not.
Maybe one of these days the knob head politisions will actually do what the people of their country want them to do.
as tony benn said change comes from the bottom of the pyramid not the top,politicians always align themselves to paradigm shifts claiming ;;yes we said it first;b,s..look at how the uk gov hijacked the green awareness ripped the green party ,whilst up to that point of change mocked them..now whilst claiming to be green(david cammeron on a polar sled)they are cutting subsidys to solar power,and fucking up the industry whlie claiming green polotic..that f**k cammeron made his millions avoiding tax on offshore accounts like the rest of his quango buddies cutting child benefit ..as long as the mass are distracted by the spectacle,and stay asleep  things wont change no great leader,s gonna save us never has never will .individuals need to take responsibility for them selves...
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2012 at 08:07
yea they made it legal, also took legal stuff and never return and the guy responsible of this lives in same buildin wit me he hee... Found my bag that dropped 2weeks ago, why wait this time? Maybe little smokin before callin cops he hee but yea neighbours deadly and imagine I meet that feckin guy everyday when I go\come home. Someday payback day, love one, the car..
assinomen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote assinomen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2012 at 10:15
Originally posted by DriveBy

yea they made it legal, also took legal stuff and never return and the guy responsible of this lives in same buildin wit me he hee... Found my bag that dropped 2weeks ago, why wait this time? Maybe little smokin before callin cops he hee but yea neighbours deadly and imagine I meet that feckin guy everyday when I go\come home. Someday payback day, love one, the car..
the hehee sounds ominous !
assinomen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote assinomen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2012 at 10:36
Originally posted by kph1966

Hi guys.
tobbaco,alcohol  kill more people than all illeagal drugs and car crashes put together;;british football hooligans went to holland many years back when it was a big problem ,fights at everygame after spending the day in the dam ,no trouble .? i supose the authouritys dont mind us kicking s**t out of each other,keeps our eyes off their scams,bogged down with debt,worry and fear ,and most important paying tax  on fags and booze..difference with these two drugs you can live a productive life as a human commodity before you drop dead.anyway i could say more but its a grow forum,good news though i got some goodies in the post,waiting for the postman right now,so its back to subversive action..and the government wont be getting any tax... 
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2012 at 11:26
MP's can never truly represent the people they claim to because they are in a job not a public service and are simply trying to climb the ladder, putting forward the true thoughts of the people would make them fall out of favor with the managing directors of the COMPANY'S they work for this is the same for all country's, or as i like to call them the public school men's club,others the ruling classes, make no mistake people we are being farmed because are wants/needs generate profit. I cant help but think that the people making the policy to ban foreigners from buying pot in Holland/Netherlands are some how going to profit from the illegal trade that will flourish after it brought in, i mean why would a company/government slash its profits? for the health of the people it governs? well then if that's true then why are the two biggest killers tobacco & alcohol legal
anyway enough of the rant

yours sincerely
Mr skeptic   
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>