Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Beware Camel Toads!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beware Camel Toads!
    Posted: 04 May 2012 at 14:17
I found this whilst fossicking around in a gallery and had to repost it...

Funniest shite I have read in weeks.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 15:50
lmfao
Growing Weed is like a Game of Chess! You must think before you move!
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 11:56
im off to get me some camel toad lol

PetrolSS View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote PetrolSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2012 at 04:53
we need a like button on the forum.

'cause i mean come on... whats the point of me writing the same bullshit 7 guys above wrote and 7 guys below me are going to write when really all I wanna do is say "hey, i liked that." which is clearly short for "hey nice info, but im not gonna waste the forum space server space and bandwidth required to actually type that shit out, so just feel good that i liked that"

so anyway,

hey S.Lou, I liked that.
Social revolution in the 1960's US was necessitated and made inevitable by the accelerated convergence of polydimensional conflict within the shift from a rural-urban society, technology, and mobility
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 12:16
That's funny as, I hope the paper didn't set that up and it was a real letter from the public(obviously having a laugh) :)
 Post Reply Post Reply