Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Growing Archives > Lighting
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

lighting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hamlet View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote hamlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lighting
    Posted: 23 January 2006 at 22:07
i have 400w hps lamp in a 1 metre by 600 room is adding another 400w hps a wise thing in such a small room only growing 4 plants want to double plants to 8 i have one extracting fan and a oscilating fan in room going to put 2 drain pipes in to bring new air in wot do you think ??????
stashman View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stashman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2006 at 12:22

Hello Hamlet

I grow in a metre cubed box with a 4 inch inline fan to bring in fresh air from outside and another 4 inch inline fan ducted out through a small hole in my chimney ( taking the air out of the room ). I also use a 1000watt HPS which generates a lot of heat for the size of room which is only slightly bigger than your's. I grow sea of green style and can get up to twenty small plants flowering nicely under this producing a very good yield.

When adding more light ventilation should be considered ( my fans are on 24 hour's at the moment ), this also ensures they get the CO2 they need.

So yeah you could add another 400watt light without problems if you think you need it. I am going to just put a 600watt back in my room after this grow because the bloody electric is getting to expensive as you know, and really that would be enough for a metre squared area to produce excellent yields.

Hope this helps.

I soar like a bird in the wind , though I glide as I'm flying through Heaven.
 Post Reply Post Reply