Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

demineralised water

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
weegee View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote weegee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2012 at 19:41
petrolSS, are you being serious? organic was chatting about differnt mediums and generally helping me out.

i hope you two are personel friends and that was just banter.  if not, then you owe organic an apology.

peace man and if you cant find that here then we are all in a world of shit.
vuitton View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote vuitton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2012 at 21:53
 there is nothing wrong with tap water if using soil i would only say you need to be concearned over water quality if you where using hydro and that is a whole different kettle of fish...

when i started i was over selective lets say about what water i feed the ladies now i just use tap and be done with it,
gl v
where gona need a bigger boat.
vuitton View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote vuitton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2012 at 21:54
there is nothing wrong with tap water if using soil i would only say you need to be concearned over water quality if you where using hydro and that is a whole different kettle of fish...
when i started i was over selective lets say about what water i feed the ladies now i just use tap and be done with it,
gl v
where gona need a bigger boat.
PetrolSS View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote PetrolSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2012 at 22:23
Originally posted by weegee

petrolSS, are you being serious? organic was chatting about differnt mediums and generally helping me out.i hope you two are personel friends and that was just banter.  if not, then you owe organic an apology.peace man and if you cant find that here then we are all in a world of shit.

truth is i probably got a little pissy over nothing and you're completely right about keeping the peace...

but something about this organic cat is really striking me wrong. he's talking to much, he's entirely way too long winded and sticks his nose up whoever's ass he can.... it's the sociologist in me - my spidey sense is tingling telling me there's just something wrong about this cat. he's up to know good, full of shit, or all of the above

i'd even be willing to bet, he disappears from the forum in a couple weeks
Social revolution in the 1960's US was necessitated and made inevitable by the accelerated convergence of polydimensional conflict within the shift from a rural-urban society, technology, and mobility
organicgrow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote organicgrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 02:53
@weegee:  Thanks for the support and  I apologize in advance for moving off topic in your thread. Actually I do not know this guy. My only encounter with him was through a thread he posted somewhere on this forum and I was the only one who actually bothered to respond to it after 24 hours. All I received in return was flame and then he stalked me here to do some more flaming.

@PetrolSS:  I will answer the questions you raised about me and then I have some questions to ask you. Also by some lucky coincidence, I have had the pleasure to dabble in the social sciences at some earlier period in my life. So the theories of the field is not entirely alien to me. Therefore, I will try to pose my questions from a sociological standpoint; you know, just to level the playing field. But before I do that, let me tell you about who I am and how I ended up here, so that the 'sociologist in you' will have some more data before coming to conclusions.

As I am a fairly experienced grower, and an independent learner, I am usually able to complete grows without much outside assistance. However there are times when you need to get advice from people with actual experience on a particular matter. I am currently growing two strains from the White Label stock. I was at a decision point which was potentially strain-related; so I thought the best place to get advice would be at the seedbank's own forum. I browsed the forum and looked for a related thread, I didn't find one so I signed up, posted a question and within a short while I received two 'long winded' responses from two senior members of the community, Ganja and Sarah Louise, giving great advice on my problem and even going further. I was impressed by their attitude and also in the course of browsing through the forum, I found out that the number of people who give coherent and educated responses are somewhat limited. So I decided to return the favor by trying to be helpful in the forum while my schedule is permitting. And thus began my 3-day adventure on this forum. I went through the active threads and posted a response wherever I had something to say, and in the process I had the displeasure of meeting you.

On the subject of my being long-winded: All I have to say is that English is actually my third language; so this is as much language practice for me as it is anything else.

On the subject of my age: If I were 12, I would have been paraded around as a kid wonder on account of the amount of knowledge I possess about some things; Sadly, that is not the case.

And now on to my questions:

1. This one is about what you said on the other thread about how you're "disenfranchised with society" :
As a student of the social sciences, surely you are familiar with the psychological concepts of Internalization and Externalization and their implications within the social theories. Now tell me how would you analyze your attitude towards society in terms of these concepts and how do you think it has affected your life?

2. If we consider this forum as a society, to which demographic profile do the people who base their judgments about a person on "spidey sense", dismiss them on the basis of their writing style and form elaborate opinions about them before even learning their to spell their handle properly, belong? Can you name a few notable persons or social movements that particular profile has produced in the real world? And do you see yourself as one belonging to that demographic?

And lastly, I challenge you to find one indefensible technical position I may have taken in any of my posts on this forum. (my posts aren't that many and can be reviewed thoroughly in a few minutes) If you are able to to that, I will openly admit that I am: "up to know good, full of shit, or all of the above"; otherwise, will you accept that you're a member of that particular demographic profile I mentioned?

I sincerely hope that you learn a lesson from this and stop harassing me; otherwise I will be forced to answer those questions for you and then report your unprovoked verbal abuse to the moderators.

All the best my friend,

OrganicGrow

PS You were correct on one point though; in a couple of weeks' time, I may very well disappear from this forum. For although I have enormous respect for some of the people who are active in places like this one, this is not my regular scene.
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 10:52
Perfectly understandable response to a totally uncalled for hostile post.
And your English is better than mine and I'm English.
Have a good weekend
Live and let live
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 11:08
petrolss is up to no good, sneaky good for nothing and probably works with police
ANDWHAT
organicgrow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote organicgrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 22:44
Thanks for all the support guys,

And thank you for the compliment kph1966, it is very much appreciated

Cheers
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12