Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing > Indoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

1989 NL #5 BX1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Melvan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Melvan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1989 NL #5 BX1
    Posted: 15 May 2012 at 17:07
A few days back I set 4 of 6 1989 Sensi NL #5 BX1 to germ. Sowed straight to Pro-Mix BX moistened with 1tsp/gal of Florablend. Placed in a mini domed hot house under the f40s.

Let me begin by saying these are not original seed straight from the Sensi pack, but the original seed was used to make them. The mother, which has been kept as a clone since the orginal growing was pollinated with a male from the same original pack.

The seeds made were then pheno hunted and fresh seed were made using males from the new seed, but using the same cloned female as the mom, hence the BX1.

I plan to run the seed plants in my regular grow of course, but will also be placing clones of both males and females found in a short od seed run to make some extra seed stash of this awesome classic strain.

1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2012 at 19:35
Hello Melvan and good luck with the new little ones.
I must say you are somewhat of a connoisseur after seeing all the different strains you have grown.
You have a good evening.
Live and let live
organicgrow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote organicgrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2012 at 20:42
Looking good

Best of luck
Melvan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Melvan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2012 at 20:48
Thanks for stopping in guys.

@kph I think a better description would be strain whore, lol. Always hunting that grail.
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2012 at 22:34
lol strain whore
ANDWHAT
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2012 at 10:15
nice one melvan, the cannabis world needs people like you, theres to many great old/new strains locked away in peoples/company's vaults, you can tell the ones who have them there skin is gray, they move around on all fours and use the words "my precioussss" when ever you mention them.   
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2012 at 10:36
sounds like you need to get off your knees and out into the sun bruv lol
ANDWHAT
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2012 at 10:37
lol
Melvan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Melvan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2012 at 16:52
Seeds are made for growing, not for hoarding. When I get my hands on classic genetics I get them in the dirt. I see no reason to hold onto a pack of 10 seed when I can turn those 10 into hundreds in just a few months time.

I don't know if you remember, but I ran those seed last year I got from Uncle's stash from 1975. A classic local strain that was the base parent for so many awesome Appalachian strains, now I have nice fresh seed of it that I can grow anytime I want. And, when local folk say, "remember when we use to smoke this or that?" I can say, "yeah, it was yesterday, lol"

High Rolla View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote High Rolla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2012 at 18:19
sound .
giz a few LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>