Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Outdoor Growing > Outdoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Greenhouse Grow: WL White Widow and White ICE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
organicgrow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote organicgrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greenhouse Grow: WL White Widow and White ICE
    Posted: 17 May 2012 at 15:17
Hi guys,

I was doing some work in my greenhouse today and decided to take a couple of pics of my vegetating ladies and post here.

These ladies are about 3 months old from seed. (Well, two are 3 months and two are 2 and a half.) Two of them are White Widows and two are White ICEs, all from White Label.

The medium is a soilless mix of my own design. The nutrient solutions are also from my own recipes; and mind you, their feed is by no means maxed out (I think they can handle at least 30% stronger feed.)  I'm keeping them in 11L pots and I think they must be pretty much pot bound by now. I have a feeling if I let these grow as vigorously as they seem to be able to, they will outgrow everything else I have in there. So for now I'm keeping them in chains %3c3coving%3c20it

Any comment or advice is greatly appreciated :)

OrganicGrow

"I support and oppose many things, but not strongly enough to pick up a pen." - Bender
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote organicgrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2012 at 15:22
I can't properly manage the editor so for some reason the pictures are getting cropped...you can see only two of them...

munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2012 at 17:18
dont think you need any advice, i will make one comment, nice big plants%3cool
ANDWHAT
Melvan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Melvan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2012 at 17:39
Beautiful plants, when are you going to flip them?

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote organicgrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2012 at 18:15
@munzy: Thanks man coming from you it's a great compliment %3chumbs%20Up

@Melvan: Thanks, I would've loved to flip 'em right now before they get even bigger but I don't have the equipment to darken the greenhouse and also it would require daily maintenance and I might not be able to pull it off. So I guess I will let nature take its course.
Melvan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Melvan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2012 at 18:45
Sorry, I forgot you were in a greenhouse. Have you rooted any cuts off those yet? Look like both have a real nice structure, might want to take steps to keep them.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote organicgrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2012 at 19:45
Yes they do have nice structure, and all four of them.

I haven't taken any cuttings yet but I will definitely take a few from the lower branches this weekend or the next; to use in my next indoor grow.

I delayed cloning to get larger and stronger cuttings, and considering I have at least another 6-7 weeks of veg to look forward to, I reckon the plants will have ample time to bounce back. Any thoughts on that?

The WWs seem to be from the same pheno but the ICEs are probably from different phenos.

One of the ICEs is particularly nutrient hungry; I feed and feed and still those tips turn yellow %3c3cig%3c20smile I am interested to see how she performs with heavy feed under my 1000w
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2012 at 21:37
i would take the tops off the plant for some clones,maybe the top 10 nodes (if they were my plants) help you a little with any height issues come flower time + lots more colas another 6-7wks veg lol they going to be huge, be sure to keep us updated
ANDWHAT
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote organicgrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2012 at 22:14
thanks for the input munzy,

Well I was kind of hoping to feast my eyes on one giant top cola; but now I think I do need some form of height control. The way these are growing; the extra 1m vertical space I now have left might very well prove insufficient.

I thought of topping them but I was afraid it might be too late and they won't have enough time to recover. Do you think they will recover in time?
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2012 at 23:00
Hello Organic i hope you are well.Very nice looking big plants.
I have a couple of white label super skunk mothers that i have been trying to keep under control and have now topped both twice and after about a week you would hardly notice apart from all the new growth sites.
I think you are going to need to do something as i think they will rapidly gobble up the metre of room you have left but like Munzy said i would take off quite a lot because its not worth taking a little.

Good luck with what ever you do and have a good evening.
Live and let live
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>