Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Outdoor Growing > Outdoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Greenhouse Grow: WL White Widow and White ICE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
organicgrow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote organicgrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2012 at 17:21
Originally posted by 1966

Looking good OG
Best of luck with the rest of the grow i'm sure you will be happy with the outcome.
Have a good day

Thank you 1966 :-) I very much appreciate the support.

You have a nice day as well my friend.
"I support and oppose many things, but not strongly enough to pick up a pen." - Bender
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2012 at 17:52
nice plants OG i would love to have an ODgrow
ANDWHAT
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote organicgrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2012 at 18:03
hey thanks munzy judging by how you do indoors I would say you could be very successful in it.
"I support and oppose many things, but not strongly enough to pick up a pen." - Bender
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2012 at 18:06
thanks, just need to move country
ANDWHAT
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote organicgrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2012 at 18:10
lol one of the few things I like about my country is the sun
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2012 at 21:06
Nice 1, I'm sure the low humidity and extractor will help massively. I wish you a mould free season!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2012 at 23:51
Beautiful plants Organicgrow, might be time to change the title of the thread though... they certainly aren't vegging any longer %3chumbs%20Up
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote organicgrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2012 at 00:15
Originally posted by sarah louise

Beautiful plants Organicgrow, might be time to change the title of the thread though... they certainly aren't vegging any longer %3c3chumbs%3c20Up

Hi thanks SL
Yes I was thinking the same thing. Is that something I can do myself or should I ask the admin?
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2012 at 06:43
one word... beautiful
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote organicgrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2012 at 08:51
Thanks sickle :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>