Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Cannabis literature

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
420couple View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote 420couple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2013 at 12:36
Hi Sickehand!
We got the 'Marijuana Growers Handbook' from Ed Rosenthal and the 'Marijuana Grow Basics, the Easy Guide for Cannabis Aficionados' from Jorge Cervantes. The second book is easy to read and always gives us a clear answer on the questions we are having. However the information we get from that book is very limited and that's why we use Ed Rosenthal's 'bible' for more specific information or if we just want to learn more about marijuana.
For some enjoyable reading go for: 'Potculture, the A-Z guide to stoner language and life'. It's a great book, so are the two info books!
Cheerio, 420c

martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2013 at 15:12
hi, the best book i have is Cannabis Alchemy, the tricks how to make the best hash.. i dont think its for sale anymore.... too important.
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2013 at 03:22
It's still available through Amazon Martini. I've read some of it in pdf format.

It's not that I don't like books, just that cannabis related literature is something the pigs look for when they bust your house.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2013 at 14:26
i thought the people that got rich after reading the book, had bought them all, thats how they stay rich...
must be a new edition... it was sold out in the netherlands in the past..lol
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2013 at 11:25
the best grow book i had was wietologisch handbook written by simon vinkenoog, small book with simple techniques, i read the cervantes book about indoor growing, i kept it with me in bed every night for years.. not to copy his way of working but to learn and to check my own experiences.
there is no holy book for succes, after all you have to do it all by yourself!
So the Freakbrother books part 1 to 13 helped me too, more of how to behave how the scene works.. how not to get ripped, how to make money etc.etc. how to built a bus ( car) etc.
it gave me lots of inspiration!! thanks Gilbert Shelton!!! many thanks!
J.B. Walton View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote J.B. Walton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2013 at 22:19
The worst book i have is: growing for growth.
Has no isbn code 1981.
The writer believes you should dry buds in the sun.
Look out for cloning, the sex of the plant will reverse.
50% is about his invented " herbal oasis" some kind of a gree
nhouse on wheels.
There are some usefull schedules in the book about uptake of co2 and hours of light
Per day in different stages.
Overall a bad info book.very old fashioned.the good part is from universities and more about plants in general.
Its from the petgro company usa
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12