Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Outdoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

beige brown color in the top

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2013 at 11:06
btw i had a picture under 500 kb but on the forum is the maximum 250..%3confused
i placed it in the cannabisphoto section, there i can upload upto 500 kb!

Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2013 at 20:20
i added a few pic's%3cig%3cig, see my profile, click on my name..
the plants have a few brown leAfs at the bottom caused by heat and not enough roots, plants are in one of my guerillagarden and came from indoorgrow, 2 weeks 12 12, praying that they will keep flowering..
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2013 at 20:22
and... i think a found a solution for the picture size...i can make pic's with less pixels.. started with the pic's mentioned in the above thread... they wer 280 kb...10 megapixels..a little less and i am back with pic's on the forum!
Schwarzenegger View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Schwarzenegger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2013 at 19:30
About the brown color..

I wonder what would happen if you would add my standard recipe for plants that are worth money to invest 

i add : epsom salts
i add: crumbs i break of an Aspirin tablet ( acetylsalicylzuur, not paracetamol or ibuprofen)

the epsom salts assist the plant in coping with cold nights  ( we have a shitty summer)
the aspirin assist in rootdevelopment, boosting the immune system, widening the transportvessels in the plant.

together these substances help outdoor plants to grow extra well whenever the sun DOES shine, and deal with colder temps at night also.

"New shit has come to light, man" -the big Lebowski
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2013 at 11:20
the brown is in the strain, haze strain imo
laters...(time is up for today)
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2013 at 15:48
tried to bring in here some pictures but it wasnt succesful.. the 2 pictures are now in the cannabis photo section under OUTDOOR plants
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Schwarzenegger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2013 at 23:27
i understand: resizing  and posting pictures is a shitty job if you actually have a life , and dont like to sit at pc all day.....

no worries man
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 10:54
i have no place to store the resized pictures here, in the lib., in the past i could but they changed the system, no Eschijf anymore.
in the cannabisphoto section i can place 500 kb, here only 250kb
i have a too modern camera equipment, the photoos are to good and to big, i am the man with the big money heh%3cot%20smoki%3cg%3c3confused%3c3cry%3c3cea%3c3c%3cot%20smoki%3cg
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Schwarzenegger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:31
the brownish hue is IMO a sign the plant grows quicker than it can provide itself with nutrients., so indirectly a family trait of those hazes
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2013 at 14:21
hi, if you mean the first pics in the thread, it was caused by rain, plants grew very quick in 1 or 2 weeks, it was with the AGnesias, later i nsaw it were the haze types that had the brown color, undefefinieerbaarly, but because it was growing fast it was not a problem, it was more a kind of well growing plants.. a wek or 2 later the plant was green again like that green muppet.. cant remember his name...%3coving%20it
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>