Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Outdoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

beige brown color in the top

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2013 at 14:33
its my birthday, i am 86 now! i feel 18%3cacko
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
Schwarzenegger View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Schwarzenegger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2013 at 22:21
damn dude... I didnt know
doesnt make much of differnece , my day was too full anyway , no chance to visit

if you happen to be in the are and, you like to have a smoke, say so!

got some clean black afghani hash... not too shabby
"New shit has come to light, man" -the big Lebowski
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2013 at 11:26
i have no smoke at all and i dont miss it, i have to clean my normal garden, its all nettles haha, the neighbours hate me more and more but i stay friendly...
i did my laundry last weeks it was a big pile i should throw some away, but i am a dutchman.. so i repaired some denim trousers, its a hobby too,
now its raining for the first time since ages, if i do not clean up my garden nettles will take over.. they already flowered so its 1 for 12.
i made a martiniGR t shirt!costs were 30,oo expensive.. but its nice, and good quality.
most growers have holiday i guess, its not busy here.time to start a new diary... my outdoor plant was first under 400 hps then after 2 weeks 12/12 i stepped over to LED 50 w per plant, buds are small after 40 days but they have enormous quantities of thc, when its ready i make an appointment with you to test it, should be outdoors somewhere, better high.
i go look around a little, bring up an old thread of mine : airco? $1,00
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
l0ld4ve View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote l0ld4ve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2013 at 21:50
I have had the same phenomena happen to my plants all the time. I'm an outdoor kind of grower, and I had noticed that certain colour in the leaves before taking a huge grow spurt.
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2013 at 15:51
hi lold4ve,
thanks for the info, if you didnt see it before you can think that something is wrong,
but it has to do with a huge growspurt!few weeks later it is normal again!
l0ld4ve View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote l0ld4ve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2013 at 23:26
Yeah, you're right, I haven't seen it in plants that were either under-fertilized or over-fertilized.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123