Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Growing Archives > Systems - Setups, Equipment, Mediums
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

post your grow area

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bang1 View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote bang1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: post your grow area
    Posted: 03 February 2006 at 00:05

im only growing a small number of plants under a 400w hps light, but i cant get the temp up to 25 degrees cause its so cold here.

ive heard alot on this site about people growing in a box but im unsure how to go about this, id appreciate some advice with pics if possible

cheers

Bowen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Bowen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2006 at 20:49
Hey Bang1,

If your thinkin about a Growbox then you should make it yourself like i'm doing.

Just build a big wooden box when whack all your stuff in it, if your using a fan/filter then you will need intake holes to let in air.

If you still unsure get the growwell catalogue.

You can order it online from their site.

When you get it flip to the back and select what type of setup you want to mimic.

This catalogue is amazing - not the items in it, but the information it gives you at the back - such as plant FAQ's, Light FAQ's e.t.c, Pest FAQ's and more

I would reccomend that every1 gets a copy of this.

Peace out
Bowen
Things are looking up.........grind through it and you'll get there :)
 Post Reply Post Reply