Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Growing Archives > Lighting
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Need help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
milann View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote milann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need help
    Posted: 07 February 2006 at 20:28
hello i am making a closet with a 150w HPS for a start but i am not sure how big shoud it be ... can u tell me in cm/meaters or it ft.. pls also i will get a 400w HPS after the second mounth of grouth would that give me max yeld ... ???
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 17:18

If you're making a closet for starting small plants, 1 or 2 square metres should be fine.

A 150w HPS is not the best choice if you're building an area to start seedlings or clones. You'll get better light from fluorescent tubes - maybe 3 or 4 120cm (36w) tubes or a single 125w CF light.

A 400w HPS is a good choice for flowering. You can illuminate 100x120cm of good growing area with these lamps.

A 600w will get you closer to maximum yields, but you may need a bigger space to accommodate the heat it creates.

Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
milann View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote milann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 19:30

so i got me wrong :) i have a closet about 130cm long 60cm wide and 130 tall with a fluorescent x 2 and a single growlux 36w each ... the plants are going well i've got 3 swazi skunks startet growing 2-3 days ago.. and i plan to make a closet i think i plant it to be 200cm high 160x160 bottom area, is that way too big ? i have a 150HPS from no whare for free that's why i plann to use it for the 1st mounth to so ... because the 400 and the 600w HPS cost a bit here in BG and i have spend money on outher stuff such as closets seeds and so on .. btw if some one can send me tru mail some seeds i will be very happy :P so i plan to get the 600 if u say it better for the last 2 weeks before i swich to flowering how is that sound i plan to have my 1st yeld after more than 3 mounts is that a bit long ? also what sh*t to put as zob or firtelizer and am not sure what is the word :) for the vegi part of the project 10x alot for the help

PS i plan to use the 150w HPS for a middle section between yelds so i can have yelds offthen and i save electrisity with growing more with less W :) or atleast i thought so :) 10x bye bye for now

Post Reply Post Reply