Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

White russian + AK 47 HOMEBOX XXL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CZECHKILLER View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote CZECHKILLER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: White russian + AK 47 HOMEBOX XXL
    Posted: 30 July 2012 at 20:10
Write your toughts here and there, think about facts that you see everywhere, we are being slowly boiled and enslaved. Stand up and do what you can do best to help whoever needs it in.
mutated View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote mutated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2012 at 17:21
Great grow 2 of my favourite smoke's. White Russian I prefer slightly more than AK47 although that's still a great smoke.
Good growing skills. Your in for a nice bountiful harvest of stinking flowers, they do look sticky with resin......nice.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote CZECHKILLER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2012 at 17:19

.-) i prefer AK over W/R , russian does not burn properly when i smoke it pure .-D

anyway iam about to start new grow but i have dilemma .-/ i have 18 pots but i have 38 clones and iam not sure what to do , should i put 2 clone into 1 pot or not ?

Write your toughts here and there, think about facts that you see everywhere, we are being slowly boiled and enslaved. Stand up and do what you can do best to help whoever needs it in.
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2012 at 19:15
no
ANDWHAT
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote CZECHKILLER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2012 at 12:00
ok thanx 4 answer ... 
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2012 at 00:03
Have to agree with Munzy, one plant to a pot. Either get more pots or start binning the excess clones.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote CZECHKILLER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2012 at 13:35

i thought it wont hurt the plant , cause iam not going to separate them and i dun want to grow them tall i want to keep them small and switch to 12/12 earlier ..

alsc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alsc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2012 at 13:55
hi czechkiller,
i tried that once and the 2 small plants had their roots so tied up together that it was almost impossible at that point to separate them without hurting them.
just use super small pots if you have little space.
good luck and have a nice day,
al

Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote CZECHKILLER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2012 at 14:03
I said iam not going to separate them : )  
alsc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alsc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2012 at 17:15
sorry, never tried that. try and tell us!
but i have the feeling it won't be such a good idea... :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>