Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Sensi Snapshots
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

its not too late? please help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dearmiami View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote dearmiami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: its not too late? please help
    Posted: 28 August 2012 at 15:00
I have small problem with my girls.. i have 6 plants, nice about 160 or 180 high, with nice leafs and smell around them but i'm worried about time to finish :/ i leave in central europe and days are getting shorter and nights colder and iam afraid that my bushes will not flower as they should to next month.. i will show you photos and waiting for some advice... peace!
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2012 at 16:58
nice big plants they should start to flower very soon what strains are they?
ANDWHAT
dearmiami View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote dearmiami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2012 at 18:26
sativa for sure but i have no idea what kind of it ?! i get seeds from my friend but he didn't know what they are but only female :) what do u think bro? it will ends to last days of september or maybe begining of october ?
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2012 at 08:50
i would guess at least october , when do you get your first frost?? do you get much rain through september/october?
ANDWHAT
dearmiami View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote dearmiami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2012 at 12:11
usually september is rainy and sunny, it's hard to anticipate.. first frost is sometimes in the begining of october :/ any idea's to faster flow ?! :)
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2012 at 15:36
you will probably struggle to see these finish flowering?? all i can say is let them do their thing see what you get and mark it down to experience ready for next season, maybe try some auto flowering strains, maybe alecky or sicklehand could point you in the right direction
ANDWHAT
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2012 at 10:32
they are in quite small pots; and now they need nute because there is no more nutes for your plant in the pot. you will have an harvest in october.peace man.
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
dearmiami View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote dearmiami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2012 at 17:12

what do You think, how many weeks till end ? they will finish in 3 weeks? because i'm afraid of 0*C degrees at night in october..
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2012 at 17:34
They definitely won't finish in 3 weeks, but on the bright side, flowering is well under way.

At a guess, they'll need another 4-6 weeks to reach full maturity.

Poor weather may make it necessary to harvest them early, but overnight temperatures that dip below zero won't seriously damage them.

If temperatures stay below zero for days at a time, then early harvest might be necessary, but there's no need to anticipate this. If plants are showing signs of being damaged by low temps, harvest, if not, leave them out until they're ready or until they do appear to be affected by the weather.

Harvesting early is more likely to reduce final yield (and potency) than leaving plants longer and letting them cope with poor conditions.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
dearmiami View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote dearmiami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2012 at 18:06
thx a lot dude :) but if the temperature will be close to 0 for a few days what do U think about hidding plants in garage for 1 or 2 weeks near windows till they end flowering ? it's not a sunny place but for sure more dried and hotter.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>