Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Growing Archives > Lighting
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

mirror mirror on the wall.....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
faireewingz420 View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote faireewingz420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: mirror mirror on the wall.....
    Posted: 13 February 2006 at 19:36

Hidey-Ho NeighboroonieWink !!!

I just thought this out.... to use a mirror on the walls of my growing box would that help or hurt the plants. You think it would create too much heat, unless I change the bulb.....right? I not a pro at growing yet, so I'm just wonderingBig smile .....

PS- thanks for the input!

"...I always thought dogs layed eggs... I learned something today" - Family Guy
Macaque View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Macaque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 21:25
Mirrors eat light, so having a mirror on the wall will not do your plants any favours.
gorillakel View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote gorillakel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 10:00
I think I red somewhere that mirrors also produce hot spots.I use flat white mildew paint(used for bathrooms or places of high humidity)Let it dry very well before you introduce the plants into the box so the fumes wont kill them.Or use black/white poly which is available in most grow shops.The paint is very easy to wash.
faireewingz420 View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote faireewingz420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2006 at 01:58
  Okie dokie.... thanks for the replies.   I was stoned when I thought of that so lol go figure.... I kinda had an image where the light would bounce off the mirrors but then again that wouldnt be the best. White/black poly or flate white paint, awesome okay... thats what Ive read before too, but I had that crazy mirror idea
"...I always thought dogs layed eggs... I learned something today" - Family Guy
 Post Reply Post Reply