Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > The Sensi Seed Bank FAQ
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Using photos on Facebook

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
barrebits View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote barrebits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2012 at 18:39
will post new pics soon. help yourself to what you like any time  peace and love to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
%3cig%3c
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2012 at 04:01
Yeah no worries G, if there is anything you like, I don't mind it going to the FB page as a friend of Sensi.

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2012 at 10:19
Cheers Sara!

Is that one of yours? Wow!
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2012 at 11:56
Yep that's one of mine... just finished chopping it down tonight. It's not a Sensi strain though, power kush by dinafem... but I have pollinated it with my Jack Flash so the next generation might be interesting.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
ak50 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote ak50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2012 at 03:11
can use mine as well, Ganga.

I agree with your analysis.   The worst it can go it will link back to the forum....
Where everything is open to the world's eyes anyway.

If you publish it here its like any other page on the web.... This forum is no more secure than FB.

cheers
organicgrow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote organicgrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2012 at 12:46
This is a question for G: Have you guys at Sensi ever considered deploying SSL over the forums?

As you said, stripping EXIF data and other personal security measuers can protect the user even if he's traced back to the forum. However, in some places of the world, any unencrypted transmission of data _especially outgoing data_ is at serious risk of interception and deep-packet-inspection. Therefore, the process of uploading photos to the forum without a form of encryption can therefore be considered risky for some people. SSL could do much to mitigate that.
"I support and oppose many things, but not strongly enough to pick up a pen." - Bender
tommylee883 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote tommylee883 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2012 at 18:52
http://forum.sensiseeds.com/images/edit_photos_overview.asp?Author_ID=52624

Feel free if there are any you like :)
Not sure how it works but if you credit users for the photos, please just refer to me as Tommy rather than my full forum username :)
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2012 at 16:29
Cheers!

OG - the SSL question is beyond my power, but I will mention it to the tech-druids and try to get an answer. 
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Yaelandar View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Yaelandar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2013 at 17:15
Hi All and Ganja,

I just see your private message and that some of my pics are used in the FB page.

I do like people who like the pic ;)

Peace
jughead View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote jughead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2013 at 00:37
cool
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>