Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Fruity Juice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alehoser View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Alehoser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fruity Juice
    Posted: 14 October 2012 at 17:14
Hello there to one and all.

I registered allready a while ago, but i´m a bit shigh. Hehe. I am a medicinal user in Holland.

Recently I purchased 20 Fruity Juice seeds and before I pop them, I could do with some advice.I will be looking for that one mum, and (if the happy occasion occurs) naybe a superdad, so I can do a bit of (hobby) breeding.

I´d like to have some advice on how to grow these girls. I have a two x 600 watt setup, using biobizz nutrients and some BAC products.

Could I get away growing them straight in the allmix?

Thanks in advance and have a nice day. :)
Alehoser View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Alehoser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2012 at 15:21
Is there no growers who grew some Fruity Juice? Pretty amazing.

Hehe...

If there are more like me interested, you´ll have to wait a few months.
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2012 at 15:30
It looks like you will have to lead the way and do a grow log! I'm very interested in fruity juice, I've just never got around to growing it yet. Looking forward to seeing your progress! :-)
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2012 at 15:41
Fruity Juice is usually vigorous in growth, and this vigour is most often seen in her height gain during flowering. However, it's also seen in oversized bud development on both tall and short phenos.

One thing we noticed when growing FJ in the past was that the thickest-budding plants should be kept away from high humidity environments. Although this strain usually has a Sativa structure, her buds are thick like Indica, so they don't have the same resistance to fungus that more open Sativa buds may enjoy.

If kept in a healthy environment, fungus won't a problem, and FJ is capable of enormous yields.

Also, Fruity Juice, like most Stiva hybrids, is better flowered from clone than seed. This is not practical for every grower, but those who can select and preserve females as mother plants, will get the most out of this strain.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Alehoser View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Alehoser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2012 at 17:01
Alecky, maybe i will. Depends on my choice, cos I also have my eye on Mother´s Finest.

Thansk Ganja! :) How would you describe the medicinal effect? Or just the high, if you want...

Thansk again and have a nice day.
875 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote 875 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2013 at 05:58
whats the difference between the "tall and short phenos" ?
 Post Reply Post Reply