Cannabis Forum > Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum > General
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

How long does marijuana stay in your bodies system

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
marichouána View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote marichouána Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How long does marijuana stay in your bodies system
    Posted: 06 March 2015 at 03:43
if you smoke the occasional joint, it'll stay in your system for up to 10 days. If you smoke regularly, up to 45 days and if you smoke constantly, well, it comes to roughly 90 days.
latewood View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote latewood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2014 at 22:29
I feel more like 30-45 days.  However;  I would not rule out that it stores longer, but definitely not shorter, IMO :)
PetrolSS View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote PetrolSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2012 at 14:22
anywhere from 14-60 days depending on your own personal anatomy and physiology.

drug test kit: 15$ at the pharmacy
Social revolution in the 1960's US was necessitated and made inevitable by the accelerated convergence of polydimensional conflict within the shift from a rural-urban society, technology, and mobility
mikesrozer View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote mikesrozer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2012 at 05:00

Hello guys,

I've been around marijuana and have had some marijuana on one occasion; I am required to take a medical examination to apply for the civil examination. How long does marijuana stay in your body? So I can take the examination without any traces being found.

Thanks.

Post Reply Post Reply