Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Latest News
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

DETOX anyone??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
faireewingz420 View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote faireewingz420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DETOX anyone??
    Posted: 27 February 2006 at 16:35
hey all...

time to get a another job *sigh*.... & of course I need to use detox or some type of it... to pass my drug tests (more than one job).... So does anyone know a good brand or type to clean my system out?? I havent been smoking recently (-lol) for about 3 weeks now & Ive only smoked one bowl from a friend who shared it with about 3 other people... so whats ur suggestions? Message me &/or please reply back!! Blaze Up...
"...I always thought dogs layed eggs... I learned something today" - Family Guy
Kazam View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Kazam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2006 at 00:45
Stop smoking for a month.It willl not kill you Then you can pass any tests...and get your job (and the money that comes along with it.)It might even be a good thing for you to have a ganja break....and think how good it'll be when you finally light up that spliff..... it'll get you soooo f**ked
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote faireewingz420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2006 at 01:09

hey cool... thanks for the reply.

I had some other people suggest some ideas & they said (i'll just copy & paste  from a different website)......

Cranberry juice..... which I thought of.....

get some apple cider viniger and honey

wake up take a shot of apple cider with vingear with honey in it and repaeat before you go to bed

it will clean out your system, make your finger nails and hair grow faster also......

take some niacin but it itches when u go to bed

also

drink plenty of water but not enough to get high off it,

if you feel drunk your over doing it and you can die

drink some pickle jucie (but thats basically what apple cider vinegar replaces)

run on a treadmill or sit in a sauna everyday

dont swallow your saliva, spit that sh*t no need for more water in your system

try to piss every hour

an hour before you take the test go to walgreens and spend 15 bucks on a self drug test

then when you take the real one make sure u pee in the toilet then direct stream hit the cup then finish up in the toilet

for most of the THC is concentrated in the beggining and end of your piss

try to make sure your piss is clear because it will be all water and they will want to retest you

thats just longer your have to clean your self

dont buy a detox product most of them suck and dont work

seeroseero View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower
J5R

Quote seeroseero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2006 at 13:51

Hahaha, funny huh, how you can die of just drinking too much water.

I think all of the above might help/ or speed up the process, but am not sure how efficient they all are.

Saunas are great in general to cleanse your body. I think Cranberry Juice is specifically good for your liver, but can't hurt when your at it anyways.. :)

The apple cider things sounds like a fun idea. hhehe..

The peeing though I can't say anything about at all. I have no clue wether the THC could possibly be more in beginning and end.

Ciao SeeroSeero

Septiva4u View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Septiva4u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2006 at 10:40

There are a few different products that you can get from a natural herb store or a healthfood store or a GNC center. The trick with most of those oroducts is their dieuretic effect. Most of the oroducts have you take them with a ot of water causing you to urinate frequently. They will usually instruct you as to how long you have to wait to have your urine testede after drinking the product and flushing your system with water.

If you have a sibling, friend or relative that you know fopr certain does not indulge you can always take a sample of their urine in instead. Most urine test for jobs the test official waits outside the bathroom. All you need to do is keep the urine you collected from your donor in a wrm place preferably next to your body. You go in the bathroom and pee in the toilet while pouring your warm sample in the specimen cup. This works all the time. Good luck, hope this helps.  Let me know if I  can be of anymore help

Septiva
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote faireewingz420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2006 at 17:49
How can i keep it warm & how long will it last??
Septiva4u View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Septiva4u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2006 at 22:37

You  should get a digital thermometer from the pharmacy or drug dtore near you. If you obtain the urine sample the night before your test store the urine in a clean and dry jar such as a baby food jar with the lid on. Place it in a ziplock bag and place it in the fridge overnight. The day of the test remove the urine from fridge and place the opened jar in the microwave  for about 30 seonds. test the temp you want a temp of 98.6- 99 F( body temp) once you have achieved this temp close the jarand wrapthe jar in a few layers of papertowel anp place back in the ziplock bag.

Now take this nice little bundle and hide it on your person( I'm top heavy so I tuck it under my babies in my bra. ) The trick is to keep it as close to your body so that it stays warm like your natural body temp. When you go to take your test MAKE SURE that you pee in the toilet because they usually squirt a dye in the toilet to make sure that you have gone. While your doing that place your warm snug sample in the specimen cup they proved. And remember to take your jar, plastic baggie, and tissues with you. Dispoe of them elsewhere.

Its really easy  honest and it works, it doesn't matter if your sample is from a male or a female just that they are clean ( drug free)

Septiva
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote faireewingz420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2006 at 00:15
hmm now to find a drug free person lol!! ...
Septiva4u View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Septiva4u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2006 at 03:10

Hummm good luck, I usually get it from my straight as an arrow sister or her daughter.

Hey did you ever get your seeds?

Septiva
 Post Reply Post Reply